Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#150609 04/23/06 11:25 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi, everyone!

First off, I want to thank everyone here so much for their amazing feedback on the "Terms" series since I began posting at the end of December. All you FoLCs have been incredibly supportive! Seriously, the comments I've gotten have just blown me away. There are no words to express my gratitude for the absolutely wonderful feedback.

And, I must must must apologize for an extended absence from the boards since the beginning of this month — it's been absolute craziness as my college career is coming to an end and we've been putting out loads of huge projects at the independent daily student newspaper (as the projects editor, I've been there well past 1 a.m. every night for the past couple weeks, and it'll be the same this week). Opening four mornings each week at a local Starbucks has also kept me running on an insane sleep deficit, and I've not been writing or commenting for what feels like ever!

But! I have been grabbing a spare few minutes here and there to wrap up the final chapter of "Terms of Endearment," and I hope to have it posted within the next week, as well as the next installment of "A Million Little Pieces."

Thank you guys for all your comments, your infinite patience, and I'm sorry I haven't posted this update/apology sooner!

Espresso keeps me going,
angelic_editor

~ Crystal

"Not all those who wander are lost." — JRR Tolkien
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi Angelic_editor - I'm glad to hear that you're still working on these stories! I've enjoyed them immensely & certainly look forward to reading their conclusions. Don't worry too much about us, though, you only graduate college once (well, ok, some people graduate more than once, but you know what I mean!) --- be sure to enjoy the end of your school year, too!!

Shells

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.

- Mahatma Gandhi
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Great news, angelic! I'm very much looking forward to the rest of your stories. thumbsup

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I must be dreaming, I swear I replied to this post already. That's how scatter-brained I am. Needless to say, I TOTALLy understand, since I graduate from college in two and a half weeks! So just make it across the stage first...and then get back to posting fic. goofy

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard