Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#150606 04/23/06 12:46 PM
Nan Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Sorry to be taking so long on the next part of Supercop II. I wanted people to know that I haven't abandoned the story. It's just that being creative is very difficult while I'm trying to deal with the preliminaries to a kitchen revamp and also with getting a room ready for my mother. We're going to have to speed up our timetable for bringing her here, as she has now decided that she lives in Long Beach (She lives in Humbolt County, in northern California) and is desperately trying to get "home". My brother-in-law got a call at work from the local hospital last week. A motorist had picked her up on Highway 36, trying to hitchhike a ride to Long Beach, and had the smarts to take her to the hospital instead. Obviously she can't be left alone in her home, so we're going to have to move her in a hurry. Anyway, that's why my creative writing has had to take a back seat. I'd rather be writing, but RL has to take precedence.

I'm still writing, but it's a lot slower than it was. I'll post again as soon as I have enough to make a respectable story part. Hopefully, after things have stabilized, I'll be able to speed up again.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
#150607 04/24/06 05:40 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Family takes priority.

Post when you can.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
#150608 04/24/06 06:56 PM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Good to hear from you, Nan. Hope things work out to the best for your family. Like James said, write when you can. We'll be glad to have Supercop back, but RL takes priority.

Ann

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard