Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I'm thinking of writing a "What if . . ." fic, but I can't quite decide in what timeline I want to set it.

I know it has to be after The Foundling, but there are certain details that can change, depending on when I set the fic.

I suppose I could write different versions of the fic, one for each timeline I choose, but I'd rather only write the one (I'm lazy that way).

Anyway, I need to know a few things in order to decide.

First, is there a list of episode "blurbs" anywhere that can tell me what happened in each episode for seasons 3 & 4? I have a list of episode titles, and I've noticed that there are scripts available through the link at the top of the forums here, but reading through all those scripts would take forever.

Next, in which episode did Dr. Klein first appear? I know it wasn't anywhere in season two, but I don't remember enough of the last two seasons to tell.

My third (and fourth) questions have to do with the New Kryptonians. First, in which episde did they first show up? Was it the third season finale, or did they show up before that?

And how did they show up? Did they fly--under their own power, that is--from an orbiting ship or something, or did they have to have a space-to-ground vehicle of some sort? Was this even shown in the series?

Writing L&C fic will be so much easier once I have seasons 3 (which I've already pre-ordered) & 4. A great big thank you to anyone who can help me answer any of these questions!

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Features Writer
Features Writer
1. There are short episode blurbs on the L&C page on www.tv.com:
Lois & Clark Each blurb is a paragraph long, but some of the paragraphs are *very* short. I don't know if you'd get enough of the details that you need from there, but it's worth checking out.
Also, Zoom has an episode guide online - Episode Guide

2. IIRC, Dr. Klein's first appearance was in the season 3 episode "Don't Tug on Superman's Cape".

3. Yes, the first appearance of the New Kryptonians was at the end of the third season. It was a two-part finale. That first episode was called "Through a Glass, Darkly". Then they appeared in the next three episodes, the final one of the season and the first two of season 4.

4. They had a space-to-ground vessel. Several times we saw the inside of it when they were on Earth, before Clark left with them. In the fourth season opener, they flew in this shuttle to the mother ship that was orbiting. I can picture the view of the mother ship, but I don't remember if we ever saw a shot of the outside of the shuttle itself.

Hope this helps!
Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Thanks! That does help a lot. I appreciate it, and I'll be sure to post a link here when/if I get the story written (I'm a bit of a procrastinator).

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
The outside of the shuttle looked like a glowing white ball, IIRC.

Dragon, when you get it written, post it on the fanfiction message boards and people will give you comments.

Sheila Harper
Hopeless fan of a timeless love story

http://www.sheilaharper.com/
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Thanks, I plan to.

Darcy\'s Place

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard