If anyone has ever wondered about a lack of feedback from the archive, one possible contributing factor is that the Netsweeper service used by many educational sites etc. has most of the alphabetical author pages blocked as "Occult site"

Strangely the front pages, list of stories by title, etc. aren't blocked. I have no idea why the author pages should be singled out for this attention.

I work in education and this is VERY annoying if I feel like reading a story at lunch time or something.

Netsweeper's choice of sites to block is weird at the best of times - for example, many university chemistry departments are blocked as "criminal skills sites" - and in the past I've had considerable trouble with it because my own site (which houses text files related to the RPGs I publish, including some Victorian and Edwardian articles and stories of educational interest which can be found on line nowhere else) was being blocked as an "online gaming site".

Their contact address is Support@equinoxsolutions.com if anyone else is running into problems.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game