Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BanAnna Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Thank you so much to everyone who has read this story. I'd love to hear your comments on this part specifically and/or on the story as a whole. smile

~Anna

Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Anna,

Very nice ending to a very good rewrite of this episode. I am glad to know that Earl really doesn;t want to kill Superman and that he isn't really attracted to Denzler. I really like the way you shift between Lois and Clark and Earl and Julianna and how their thoughts are mirroring each other - I know it happened in the episode, but yours is better smile1

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Denzler is one of the best-written psychopaths I've ever had the pleasure to read about. I'll let you decide if that's a compliment or not. goofy

As soon as you mentioned Julianna struggling to get between the seats, I started grinning and thinking, "car horn! yes!" I *am* a little disappointed that Lois didn't get to do anything heroic (Tank, no doubt, will be even more so), but her introspection was great, so you're forgiven. smile I must say, though, that even if my husband had rescued me from the jaws of death, I would *not* be in the mood for kisses after having duct tape ripped off my hands and mouth. Ow, ow, ow. whinging

Nice wrap-up at the end. I'm so pleased that things turned out well for our foursome. Thanks for a fun ride, Anna, and I look forward to your next story, soon!

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nicely done, Anna. Previous posters have picked out all the things I wanted to comment on and said pretty much what I would - enjoyed the switching dialogue, was a little disappointed that Lois didn't get to honk the car horn while Juliana went over the bridge <g>, but then we wouldn't have had smoochies when Superman rescued her if you'd done it that way. Or if we did you'd have had us after you with pitchforks. <G>

clap clap

Thanks for a fun story. smile

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great story. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
So finally the real ending. It's good. Nicely wrapped up. With smoochies. laugh

I like it. But I still prefer my ending laugh

Just check your file again for more comments of me and read what the others said. No more inspiration to give more fdk.

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
yay! nick of time rescue! go clark!

i like the car horn, and i, for one, am glad that it was juliana. clark did all the rescuing, so it's nice to see someone else make it possible, for once.

the mirroring worked out really well in that sense, too... earl trying whatever he can think of, but being ineffective, clark going nuts but then managing to save the day, lois calmly thinking through her options but finding nothing, and julianna panicing and then coming up with a last-minute save.

one thing, though... he used duct tape?! man, he really is evil! the most insidiously evil tape known to humankind... wow.

i was a bit surprised by denzler's sudden need for exposition... given his usual sniper tactics, it struck me as odd. i guess he kidnapped them because he didn't want to shoot them in public, and he told them why because he wasn't used to spending time with his victims?

great ending, too. i know it's been said, but i really like your transitions, and you ended on such a sweet note, too. smile

great job.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Anna

WOW! A fantastic ending! smile1

Thanks for sharing this great story. I enjoyed it immensely and look forward to reading your next venture.

Tricia cool

Features Writer
Features Writer
Anna,
good part
well written and great ending
ditto others
merry

BanAnna Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I'm sorry it took me so long to reply to all of your wonderful comments. RL has taken a hold of me lately, but I really want to let you know that I appreciate all of you reading this story. smile

I really like the way you shift between Lois and Clark and Earl and Julianna and how their thoughts are mirroring each other - I know it happened in the episode, but yours is better
Thank you, Alicia! That was one of the aspects of the episode that I liked and I wanted to preserve it as best I could. I'm really glad that it worked.
Denzler is one of the best-written psychopaths I've ever had the pleasure to read about. I'll let you decide if that's a compliment or not.
Oh, I definitely take that as a complement, Hazel! Denzler even scared me sometimes. wink
I must say, though, that even if my husband had rescued me from the jaws of death, I would *not* be in the mood for kisses after having duct tape ripped off my hands and mouth. Ow, ow, ow.
Oh my goodness, you're right! I'll have to add a couple of lines to that effect before I send this off to the archive. Thanks for the heads up!
was a little disappointed that Lois didn't get to honk the car horn while Juliana went over the bridge <g>, but then we wouldn't have had smoochies when Superman rescued her if you'd done it that way.
Yes, Labby, I took that into consideration. I was repeatedly reminded to have plenty of smoochies by one of my betas, so I would have been lynched if I'd not delivered. Plus, I kinda like smoochies too. wink
Clark, You know why?
Because you don't have imagination.
LOL, Maria! That's very true.
Nicely wrapped up. With smoochies.
And there is the smoochie fanatic I mentioned earlier. You all can thank Sas for every smoochie in this story. laugh
i like the car horn, and i, for one, am glad that it was juliana. clark did all the rescuing, so it's nice to see someone else make it possible, for once.
Thanks, Paul. I'm particularly partial to episodes where characters besides LnC get to make the rescue. I'm glad that you liked how I used Juliana to wrap this up. smile
i was a bit surprised by denzler's sudden need for exposition... given his usual sniper tactics, it struck me as odd. i guess he kidnapped them because he didn't want to shoot them in public, and he told them why because he wasn't used to spending time with his victims?
That's pretty much it, Paul. He mentioned earlier in the story that he would have to make their deaths different because he didn't want them linked to the others. I suppose being out of his element made him a little more talkative. laugh
Thanks for sharing this great story. I enjoyed it immensely and look forward to reading your next venture.
Thanks Tricia! I'm glad that you (and others) enjoyed this story. I'm currently working on a long, angsty, Alt-Clark story. I realize that saying that will probably make some people nag me, but I hope to have lots of writing time during my upcoming summer break so the nagging might have an effect. smile
well written and great ending
Thank you, Merry!

I can never say how ecstatic and appriciative I am that you all read this and had such wonderful and helpful comments through out the story. Thanks so much to everyone!

~Anna

Top Banana
Top Banana
Drat, there I thought you said you were writing about the Alt Kerths... /me hits head on keyboard... what was I thinking? Why would you do that? Maybe I'm just working too hard on certain things, or I'm really loosing my head...

Just come back with more fic Anna! Preferably with smoochies <g>

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard