Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
"Do you think Superman would be willing to listen in?"
Hee hee! laugh

She broke off, glanced at Clark and then blew her horn savagely at a bicyclist who had had the poor judgement to try to cross the street in front of her, with nothing but a green light for permission.
Gotta love Lois' driving! laugh

The emotions had been very distinct, and it was then that Clark had realized that somehow he was picking up the thoughts and feelings of the clone, himself.
Oh! frown

It was just as well...that she had chosen to become an investigative reporter instead of a jewel thief or something. The Metropolis PD would have been hopelessly outmatched.
rotflol

She obeyed at once. "Where are you going to hide?"

"Shh!" He shoved the chair in front of her, and disappeared.
Uh, oh! Wonder if this is going to be too many coincidences to hide for Clark? He can only attribute her 'not knowing' to luck for so long.

Don't wait so long to post the next part, Nan! wink

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
๐Ÿ†2024 Kerth Award Posts ๐Ÿ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

#14694 08/16/04 12:08 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Plenty of A-Plot here! smile

Let's see what happens with the clone laugh

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
#14695 08/16/04 12:58 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Loved this, Nan! Lots of humour, especially in the dialogue, and lots of little in-character actions. And then there was the scene where Clark caught his clone's thoughts and emotions... mecry It's going to be even sadder for him here than in the episode if the clone dies. I'm already beginning to wonder if you'll have them fight each other - this clone simply might not agree to it.

More!!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
#14696 08/16/04 04:26 AM
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Great A-plot, Nan. It's interesting to see how easily Lois accepts Clark's suggestions when she knows he's Superman. I wonder if Clark is becoming curious about that. Lois usually dictates every move or argues about Clark's suggestions.

Now I'm curious to see what Dr. Klein finds. Like Wendy, I'm worried about the younger Superman (no longer, the clone). The fight scene from the series doesn't seem to fit in, but the help that young Superman offers, makes a lot more sense now that there's a connection between him and Clark.

(BTW, you haven't mentioned what Clark will call the clone.)

Can't wait for more,

gerry

#14697 08/16/04 06:14 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Nice! thumbsup

I missed this story Nan, glad to see another part. So much fun when Lois is in on the secret.

More!!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know Iโ€™m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: Iโ€™m trying to be nice.
#14698 08/16/04 06:38 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ditto all the above! This is another great story.

I hope Bernie will find a cure!

James

โ€œโ€ฆwith God everything is possible.โ€ Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
#14699 08/16/04 06:45 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Exciting, great to see another part!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She broke off, glanced at Clark and then blew her horn savagely at a bicyclist who had had the poor judgement to try to cross the street in front of her, with nothing but a green light for permission.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gotta love Lois' driving!
Yep! I should have thought of Lois today when I jumped the median to make a U-turn.

JD
smile

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#14700 08/16/04 07:16 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
If Lois doesn't stop being so cooperative all the time, Clark is gonna notice that something's up <g>

I loved the brushing of minds between Clark and his twin. And I wonder very much if the twin was aware of Clark's thoughts. It was obviously a low moment for the twin, wishing to please his "father" despite the way Lex talked about him -- would it make a difference for him to know there's someone out there who's whole-heartedly on his side?

I hope Dr. Klein can come up with some way to save him.

More, more!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#14701 08/16/04 10:46 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup This was brilliant.

There was confusion; a lack of understanding of much of what was said, but two things had been clear: anger and fear. The mind was afraid of dying, and afraid to ask what was in store for him, but he knew it wasn't good. Maybe if he pleased his father, his father would love him enough to help. The emotions had been very distinct, and it was then that Clark had realized that somehow he was picking up the thoughts and feelings of the clone, himself.
hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#14702 08/16/04 04:53 PM
A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
I am loving this, Nan! I really appreciate how you're bringing the ethics of the matter into this -- they didn't really touch on it in the show, and I thought that made the episode a lot less powerful than it could have been.

rotflol Lois driving, gotta laugh at that one ;P I love your humor!

More soon please!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
#14703 08/20/04 04:50 PM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Nan

An excellent part! Great A-plot development! smile1

Tricia cool

#14704 08/27/04 10:28 AM
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
For anyone who is wondering, I haven't forgotten "Twins". I'm working on the next part now, but this afternoon, my hubby, who has been on travel for the last 5 weeks, will be coming home, and then leaving again Monday morning, so you can probably expect the next part to be posted Monday.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard