Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I never thought I would switch to Nag Dog Lane mode, and maybe there's been a similar post before. But...Where's "One fine Mess" by CC Malo?

I was so engrossed in part one that I almost didn't noticed the tbc...and now I want to read more of it.

So, is it gone forever or will we see the rest of it one day, whenever that is?

Carole (/runs for shelter before someone nags her on her own overdued BR and wps) smile1

Kerth
Kerth
You know... I'm curious too!! wink

Carol!!!! hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
Have been out of town for a bit and just got back yesterday. Carole and Jose (and Wanda too:) ), thanks for your interest in my story. It's very nice to be nagged. smile But please accept my apology for the failure to post more parts. RL is a bit unsettled at the moment, but I do hope to get the story finished.

Then maybe it won't be such a "Fine Mess"??

Ducking.....

carol

Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
smile1 Glad to hear you're still writing, Carol! I am looking forward to reading it whenever you're ready to post!

- Laura laugh

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Kerth
Kerth
Yay! hyper

I hope RL get settled soon smile

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awww!! Goodie, goodie, goodie! Thanks for your reply, Carol! I hope your RL will turned out great.

And don't apologise for taking your time. Whatever the kind of mess we'll get to read from you in the end is... fine with me wink

Carole smile1

PS: completely OT, I kinda jumped, then rotflol at your 'ducking' comment...especially when I spotted Laura's avatar right under!!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
but I do hope to get the story finished.
Nice! I'm looking forward to read!
smile1 jump

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard