#145120 09/19/04 08:57 PM
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
(For anyone who is interested, the three are "When More Becomes Everything", "Momentum 3" (an nfic)
I saw this in Paul's poll and just about fell out of my chair!! wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

Sara (who absolutely adores all of the above mentioned fics and regards Kathy as one of her all-time favorite authors!!!)

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Top Banana
Top Banana
/me seconds that

wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

Julie laugh

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
/me thirds that!!! wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

Get on it, Kathy!

~~Erin

I often feel sorry for people who don't read good books; they are missing a chance to lead an extra life. ~ Scott Corbett ~
S
Top Banana
Top Banana
S
I get along with this!
smile1

Simona smile

Merriwether
Merriwether
LOL, you guys!

Believe me, I'm very flattered (very, very! smile1 ), but those of you who expect me to start posting in the near future clearly didn't read my post in the poll thread. <g> See, the stories would have be finished to have that happen and it's hard to finish them when you aren't working on them. laugh

Alas, my muse has decided to work on a standalone fic that I plotted out last summer, despite my best intentions. I tried to tell it that I needed to work on finishing one of the trilogies, but did it listen? Nooooo! (Darn muse, thinks it's in charge, grumble )

I can't even promise when the standalone will be done since I'm still struggling with finding the time to write (and after nearly 10 months off from fanfic, I'm finding a lot harder to get back into the groove than I used to) but I am keeping it at the front of my mind (well, at least the middle of my mind wink ) so hopefully all of these stories will get done eventually. smile

Thanks for the thread, Sara. You made my whole week!! I almost spit my water out over the computer when I saw my name in a topic thread, LOL!!

Kathy (glad she hasn't been forgotten, even though it's been so long since she's written anything smile )

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Kathy, just tell everyone that you're retired. It always worked for me... wait a minute.

Tank (who thinks that Kathy 'doth protest too much')

Top Banana
Top Banana
Would you believe I actually printed out WFBL and WLBM? thumbsup

Kathy, please tell your muse I bought a new ink cartridge and have my printer all oiled up. We're both eagerly waiting for the next installment of the Lovers. grovel

RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
WFBL and WLBM were the two stories that got me into fanfic again (after a seven year hiatus). You already know I'm looking forward to reading the third story. Who knows? I've been somewhat hovering outside of fandom recently. I need something to suck me back in. HELP!!!!! help

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard