Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
ErinK Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Sorry for yet another FFQ, and I apologize if this is a dumb one. blush

Does anyone know what time the big papers (like the DP, for instance) release their morning editions? What time are they put into those newspaper vending machines in major locations, like airports?

My last stumbling block for the moment, I promise, and then I'll quit bugging all of you. blush

~~Erin

I often feel sorry for people who don't read good books; they are missing a chance to lead an extra life. ~ Scott Corbett ~
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
I know the Arizona Daily Star (circulation of 150,000...which is pretty large I guess) gets to people's doorsteps around 4 or 5 in the morning.

Sara (who just *knew* that JRN 101 would come in handy for something...not that you really needed the circulation of the Star..but...oh never mind. laugh )

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

ErinK Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally posted by skfolc:
I know the Arizona Daily Star (circulation of 150,000...which is pretty large I guess) gets to people's doorsteps around 4 or 5 in the morning.
Sara, THANK YOU!! This couldn't fit better with what I needed. I owe you big time. :p

~~Erin

I often feel sorry for people who don't read good books; they are missing a chance to lead an extra life. ~ Scott Corbett ~
K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
You're welcome, Erin! smile1

Sara (who really loved "When You Needed Me Most" way back when and "The Accidental Husband" clap ...in fact...check out the "Fdk I always meant to send" folder in a week of so... wink )

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Erin's writing again!!! YAY!!!!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
ErinK Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally posted by Wendymr:
Erin's writing again!!! [b]YAY!!!![/b]
Well, maybe you should wait and see if my story really stinks before you cheer. laugh I've been out of the loop so long it may end up being completely awful! dizzy

Thanks for the motivation! I'll try to make it worth reading. blush

~~Erin

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard