Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
I just hope history repeats itself and I get that creative drive again. I miss that heady "stop everything to write" feeling.
And, Kathy, I hope that the creative urge comes back for you, too - I miss your writing.
Ooh! I second that..or third that...whichever! You're one of my favorite writers, Kathy. laugh

Sara (who will always hold a special place in her heart for Camping with Clark...one of the first fics she read goofy )

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, personally, I think anyone here who's sane should leave right now. We don't want any of that type in here. Brings the whole neighbourhood down.

laugh

LabRat [Linked Image]

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hey Lab, pass me another pina colada.

And tell that cabana boy I need him to rub some sunscreen on my back...

L.

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I've only just begun! I can't even begin to think about stopping! I have entirely too many ideas. (Of course, it's not always like that... Dry spells may be frustrating, but they only make me think harder for a good idea to come along...) I can only think of one time it even crossed my mind (for one-tenth of a second) to stop writing fanfic, and I was quickly encouraged to continue my writing by about 80 incredibly supportive FoLCs. So, no, stopping is not in my future any time soon...

...Another pina colada for me as well! cool

--Wanda *stretching out on her lounge chair* Detroit

"He's a man. I'm a woman. Do you want me to draw you a diagram?" -Lois Lane, I've Got a Crush on You.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
<shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh> No talk of cabana boys or pina coladas please. My Muse has only just waltzed back into the office after her extended vacation...wouldn't want her to get any bright ideas... She has a backlog of work waiting for her. wink

LabRat [Linked Image]

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard