Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
Okay, there might be one gentle reader out there who might remember that I said I would start posting TP&S 2 sometime in August. And that is still possible.

Here's the thing. I'm really close to the buffer length I usually use before I start posting. But I wonder if I should. Two reasons.

First; starting tomorrow morning I'm off for Wizard World Chicago and will be off line until late Sunday. Also, next week I'll be gone thurday and friday to attend the Corrs concert in Chicago, so I won't be around then either. And that saturday I might be busy for a time too wink .

The other main reason to not post just yet is... there are just too many stories currently ongoing to clog things up with another one. Perhaps I should wait until one of more of them finally wrap up?

Oh and one that subject. I'd really appreciate it if all the gentle writers would refrain from posting any new story parts while I'm gone. I'm currently behind on my reading and will get hopelessly behind if they continue to post in my absense. I don't think it's too much to ask to not have any new story parts from thursday to sunday... is it?

Tank (who thanks all the gentle writers in advance for their understanding)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
POST!!!!

Wendy (who might also be busy on Saturday for a time wink )

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Tank: POST!!!

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Merriwether
Merriwether
HOLD THE PHONE, MUSCLEBOY!

Tank, you're going to be in Chicago this weekend? So will I!!!

Wanna meet about 50 crazy science fiction fans? Or I could ditch 'em for a bit, and meet you somewhere for coffee or somesuch.

(Even weirder, two of them are driving in from Minnesota. Weird coincidence . . . You're not really a woman who goes by the screen-name ElJay, are you?)

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Tank

Please post ASAP!! wildguy wildguy wildguy

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
grovel POST!!!!

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Tank...sweetheart...

goofy

LabRat [Linked Image]

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Tank :rolleyes:

Okay, there might be one gentle reader out there who might remember that I said I would start posting TP&S 2 sometime in August. And that is still possible.
:rolleyes: I'm one of them.

Here's the thing. I'm really close to the buffer length I usually use before I start posting. But I wonder if I should. Two reasons.

First; starting tomorrow morning I'm off for Wizard World Chicago and will be off line until late Sunday. Also, next week I'll be gone thurday and friday to attend the Corrs concert in Chicago, so I won't be around then either. And that saturday I might be busy for a time too.
peep I'll hide for my own safety.

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard