Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Hi folks, it´s Erica again. I´ve got some postings telling me that I would need a beta-reader to help me with my stories. Could anyone volunteer helping me with my first trilogy?
I´m sorry but I´m just a virtual ilitterate and the only thing I can possibly do is to send the story by e-mail or pehaps write it here though I think it would break the suspense. Oh, another thing... how can I add these Instant Graemlins on my messages? I´m kinda lost here...
Anyway, thanks again. I feel more than welcome here. I guess I´m just like Clark. For the first I feel I fit in a Place. Thanks Guys! confused mad clap smile

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Just for the record, Lois Kent is now Mad Dog Lane. thumbsup

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Merriwether
Merriwether
Hiya

I've never done that before. I am not a writer. I am not an English major. I have written lots of essays though...on mountains, the ocean and people's brains so I don't know if I'd be good enough.

I have tonnes of book on punctuation, spelling and writing. Though, from this post I guess you couldn't tell it.

Though I'd be willing to try. If you are ok with this.....but please if you do accept my offer please tell me if you are unhappy b/c I'd be new too!

I don't know how everyone goes about it. Is it just like regular proof reading and sending it back and forth like a word attachement or something?

cheers
me

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard