Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I misplaced your email Leela so I'm gonna ask you this way...are you considering doing any story involving Lord Kal of LST?

The reason I ask is because "Just Thinking" is drawing to a close, and I've got this tickle in my head that there should be a story from his perspective. I know he's the bad guy here, but I thought I'd toss you some idea's via email or write a scene, and see what your take is on this.

Only with your permission of course and if you don't already have a story with him in mind.
Please let me know as soon as you are able.

TEEEEEEEJ

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh I hope Leela responds to this TJ. I think it would be great to deal with Lord Kal. I told Leela that I thought they should go back with Kryptonite and disable him, find out that he had a brain tumor that made him mean and then remove it. Then dump him on a planet where Lois Lane is an S n M Queen<g> And let him live out the rest of his days being punished by her. (Maybe he'd like it)Anyway what ever Lord Kals fate is, I hope it is worthy of all the pain he caused all those people including Lois. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
haven't heard from her yet, but I recall she mentioned RL being busy right now.

I was thinking a little along those lines with the Kryptonite, so you are following there,...

We'll have to wait and see what Leela says.

TEEEEJ

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
heya leela!

<TJ tugging on Leela's cape>

TEEEEJ

Top Banana
Top Banana
TEEEJ,

Best I understand, Leela's a bit swallowed up right now. Something to do with a real job, go figure. I'm betting she hasn't even seen this.

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's cool. I found her real email addy on my message "rules" file (I've got it set up to put the people I like to hear from in a private folder) and was able to email her. It's a go!

Lord Kal will be getting his story explained in a few weeks. I'm thinking insight into his personality and then a bit of revenge. Just thinkin' .

TEEEEEJ

Top Banana
Top Banana
I like the way you 'just think' TEEEEEEEEEEJ..lookin' forward to it! thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
Apologies for not seeing this.

Yes, feel free to make merry with the creativity. I can't promise my future story direction/characterizations will align,but I'm all about the variations of a theme!! Looking forward to see what you've got in store.

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard