Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
By way of help, did Lois ever go to a high school in Metropolis?(I thought I remmebered an episode involving a reunion and Clark shrinking)

If so what was the name of the school. If not what are the names of some of the high schools in Metropolis???

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I might be wrong, but I'm fairly sure Lois's high school experiences were mentioned in The Prankster, for one episode. I have the idea that they also mentioned the name of the school in that one, but don't quote me.

The episode with the reunion you're thinking of is It's A Small World and there are definitely references in that one. If only I could remember what they were, I'd be much more help to you. <G>

I can send you the scripts to both of these if you like, if that would help?

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That would be great, but my outlook won't accept attachments, you'd have to copy the text into the body of the email, but heck yeah I would love that stuff as a reference.

I checked out a couple of episode sites, but none of them go into detail on the name of Lois's high school.

Thanks much Lab!

TEEEEEJ

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
On their way. Hope they help. smile

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Got them!
Thanks a billion!
TEEEEEJ

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
If you haven't found out already, I checked the episode. At the reunion party, its huge banner says, "Welcome Back Metropolis High".

On the yearbook, it says "Metropolis Lions," though that's probably the name of the football team they had.

Pelican smile

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know I thought it might be something like that, but I thought maybe I should double check just in case and I wanted to check the episodes that contained that info.

I know we pretty much go off on artistic license when we write our stories, and considered just making up a school but I thought a little bit of canon wouldn't be bad.

Thank you guys again!

TEEEEEEJ

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard