Next Thread
Print Thread
#144059 05/01/04 11:47 AM
Y
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Y
I don't usually do this, but I spent a lot of time rewriting, so I am going to advertize my stories. I am sory frown .

In the last few months, I have rewritten two of my very early stories, both submitted to the archive in 1999. I am sure most people on the boards were not around when they were originally posted to the boards/archive, so I am not sure how many people have actually read the originals.

The first story I have rewritten is kind of a tearjerker that deals with the relationship between Lois, Lucy, Ellen, Sam, and Clark (and Perry and Jimmy) after Sam was diagnosed with cancer. I know a lot of people avoided it when it was initially posted because it takes place in the 4th season and because Sam, Lucy, and Ellen have major parts (but Lois and Clark are still the main characters).
Revised Final Forgiveness

I have also rewritten another of my early stories, "The Newlywed Show", but I didn't do as many major changes. It is a really absurd look at what would happen if Perry made Lois and Clark go on the Newlywed Show.

The Newlywed Show

(just about all of my early stories took place in the 4th season. Sorry. I know it isn't many people's favorite).

If anyone chooses to read these stories, please let me know what you think (good or bad).

Thank you so much.

- Laura smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
goofy

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard