Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#144036 04/27/04 10:29 AM
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Can anyone tell me about Lucy Lane's relationship with Jimmy? I really don't have enough information about them together to finish my first fic wink so anything along these lines would be tremendously appreciated!
rotflol

Sorry, that was just for fun

[Lucius is trying to get his wife to tell him wear his Super suit is in 'The Incredibles']
Lucius Best: This is about the greater good!
Honey Best: I'm your wife! I'm the greatest good you're ever going to get!
#144037 04/27/04 11:15 AM
C
Kerth
Online Content
Kerth
C
I don't recall any mention of them dating in the show. However, Lucy wasn't in too many episodes so we never really got a chance to see a relationship develop between them.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
#144038 04/27/04 11:16 AM
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Generally speaking... there isn't one.

In the first season, Jimmy expressed an interest in Lois' sister and did on one occasion ask her out, but nothing was ever said about it after that.

In the silver age of comics, there was a lot of default Lucy and Jimmy pairings, and they were sometimes considered going together (when it was convenient to the storyline). In the last twenty years that has not been the case. Lucy is currently married to Ron Troupe, another reporter at the Planet, and they have a child. She has not appeared in any of the comic book storylines for quite some time.

Tank (who never cared for Lucy getting pregnant out of wedlock in the comics)

#144039 04/27/04 12:25 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'm with you, Tank. Personally, I always kind of liked the Lucy and Jimmy relationship though. Don't know why exactly because as Tank said it was generally only when it was convenient to the story. When Jimmy went all James Bond as "Mr. Action" he tended to hook up with any girl he met along the way.

Did is a word of achievement
Won't is a word of retreat
Might is a word of bereavement
Can't is a word of defeat
Ought is a word of duty
Try is a word of each hour
Will is a word of beauty
Can is a word of power

--Author Unknown

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard