Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hey, everyone!

I'm pleased to announce that we've got the transcripts up of this year's Kerth Awards -- they would have been up days ago except that changing them over from .doc to .htm was unexpectedly difficult. They still look a little weird to me, but they should be readable. smile

If you want to relive the night or check out what you missed in the scroll, try the side-by-side transcript of both the awards channel and the chat channel:
http://www.geocities.com/~chiefpam/2004_kerth_awards_ceremony.htm

If all you want is just the official awards channel program, this will be easier to follow:
http://www.lcficmbs.com/kerthawards/2004KerthAwardsLog.htm

Enjoy -- and thanks again to *everyone* who participated and made this such a fun night!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Top Banana
Top Banana
Thanks for the post, Pam! I'm looking forward to reading it all again. I missed a lot in the chat room while paying attention the all the great speeches.

Besides, it's a nice way to procrastinate. wink That blinking icon called Word will have to wait a bit longer for attention...

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well done, Pam! Just looking at those logs gives me a headache goofy and to get them out so quickly...wow! thumbsup

Hey, we had a great night, didn't we? Oh, the nostalgia. Roll on next year!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
wow, it's up! yay!!! party

thanks pam! i just read back through it. not as much fun as actually being there, but it's still cool to go back through it. i'm glad that i got to see what i missed, too. sorry you had so much trouble, but it was worth it! thanks!

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard