Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Congratulations to all nominees and winners!!! smile1

Thanks to everyone that work so hard to make the whole event go so well! clap

Carolyn smile

Pisco and Ceviche ->100% PERUVIAN. Never doubt that.
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm sorry I missed it! I learned a valuable lesson though- never let RL (you know that's not you, right?) get in the way of a really good time.

And thank you so much.

That seems really inadequate. I'll try to put it into words, but I know I'll fall short.

It's been exactly a year since I sent my first story to the archive. I can't tell you how much fun I've had; the hours of reading pleasure, the give and take while I'm writing, and the friendly, welcoming atmosphere.

I've really learned from you, and have loved every minute. I'm so grateful.

To those who voted for me, for my stories, those who commented along the way as I posted- here or privately, to Labrat for coaxing me over to the mbs and showing me the ropes, to LynnM who stood in for me so generously last night, to the other winners and nominees whose company I was just glad to be in, wouldn't have needed to win anything at all- Thank you!

I am in your debt.
I knew I wouldn't be able to say it well enough. I'm so humbled and flattered.

Thanks to K-Com for their hard work. To Pel and Lynn for the trailers. And to all of you for being such a great group to hang out with!

CC- still pinching herself...actually I wonder if the term I'm looking for is 'gobsmacked?' Am I using it right? Have never had a working definition of it, but I'm thinking that's the general idea, sounds fitting...

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
E
Columnist
Columnist
E
Congrats to everyone! clap

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
Sorry this is so late, but I've been a bit overwhelmed by real life lately.

First, I want to say that I'm honored and - quite frankly - shocked. Anyone who talked to me in the days leading up the kerths can attest to the fact that I honestly didn't think I would win anything. Thanks so much to everyone who voted for my stories, and even moreso to the people who read and gave feedback as I was posting. I'd never have finished the Playing series at all without the incredibly amount of support I got.

Second, congratulations to all of the winners and the nominees. The competition this year was incredible, as always. I have to say that recently I've begun tentatively exploring the other fanfiction sites that are out there and ... well, I haven't found anything yet that comes close to the quality of writing in this fandom. Thanks so much to all the writers out there for all the wonderful stories.

Last but certainly not least, thanks so much to our indefatigable K-Com. I've never understood why you put yourselves through so much unselfishly, but we're all so glad that you do. I'm sorry I missed the ceremony this year, but I can't wait to read the transcripts.

Annie

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
Top Banana
Top Banana
The K-Comm has received, quite rightly, our enthusiastic thanks for a great night in, but we shouldn't forget KathyM, who I believe assisted Erin in counting the votes this year. I'm sure it's a tedious and fiddly task, so thanks, Kathy, for helping make the awards a success! smile

Yvonne

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I just wanted to add my thanks as well to everyone who was involved in the Kerths this year. Despite arriving late, I had a blast at the ceremony. It was great to see everybody and celebrate all the wonderful fanfic that those talented authors shared with us this past year. smile

Congratulations to all the nominees and the winners -- your stories were fabulous, and I hope that you all are working on new ones as we speak! <g>

Thanks again, K-Comm, for a wonderful evening. You guys are awesome! smile

Tracey smile

neo Offline
Blogger
Blogger
Hello,

As everyone I'd like to congralulate the winners and the nominees ( maybe you'll win next year ). Thanks you so much for entertainning us with your writting. You're doing a great job thumbsup .
It's a pleasure to read your stories, keep going with your WIP. Good luck, and "read" you soon.

Bye, Lucie

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
At the risk of being repetitive and redundant, let me reiterate what people have said before. Being succinct, here...

Congratulations to the winners.

Thanks to the organisers.

And to CC: yes, you used the term perfectly! smile wink

Chris

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
hmm, it occurs to me that maybe I should chime in here...

Congrats to all the winners!

Thank you to everyone who nominated me and got my stories on the ballot -- even without winning, I think I did pretty good this year smile I mean, last year, I lost in only one category; this year I lost in six or seven! :p

As for organizing... thanks to all of *you* for making it worth our while! We had tons of fabulous stories, lots of volunteers, a great crowd, and lots and lots of support. As Tempus might say, that was worth the whole trip! goofy

Btw, I'm working on the official transcript -- might get it posted somewhere as early as today.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard