Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
LabRat Offline OP
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Congratulations to all winners in tonight's Kerths! thumbsup clap clap

And well done to K-Comm and their army of willing helpers - another great evening was had by all, thanks to your hard work! The quizzes were fun, the speeches were hilarious and touching, and it was just a wonderful evening!

Lastly, thanks to everyone who attended for making it one of the most fun evenings I've spent in a long time. I had a blast!!

Roll on next year!! dance

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you to everyone who made the Kerth's possible. Last year was my first time to attend the awards but this year was my first time to stay from beginning to end. I had a lot of fun even though I didn't say that much. smile1

Congratulations and thanks again,
Melisa

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Yes! Congratulations to all the winners and nominees! smile1

Methos: "I'm easily amused."

(Indiscretions - Highlander: The Series)
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Congratulations to all the winners and nominees! smile1

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
Every story was so deserving of its nomination and yeah, most of my faves won smile , but I just want to thank the committee and the writers for a top-quality event. It was great! clap clap And since I currently have 8 kids in my house I did not give birth to (along with the 3 I did), thanks for the distraction. laugh

The most amazing thing to me was the humility of the authors...I don't think they actually realized how much we the fans appreciate their efforts until they won! I hope each will take a moment to bask in their well-earned success.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Kudos to all on a job extremely well done! clap clap

Thank you to the organizers, presenters and audience for making this a really fun evening for this first timer! blush

I also want to extend a huge thank you to the authors for their AMAZING stories!! You are all winners! notworthy

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Congratulations everyone! It was my first Kerth Awards program AND my first time on IRC!

It was great to feel we were all together in the room! I have some reading to catch up on@

Great job, everyone!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Congratulations to all the winners!!

Job well done!!!

Top Banana
Top Banana
Hearty Congratulations to all the winners thumbsup <hint, hint... evil >

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Congrats all you winners you deserve it!!! Good job! laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Congratulations to all the winners and nominees! party

Gabriele
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
i want to add in my own congratulations to all the winners, and again to all the nominees.

thanks to kcomm for a wonderful ceremony. i'm just sorry i couldn't be there for the whole thing. for the parts i was around for (about 3/4), i'll have to agree with lab -- one of the best nights i've had in a while. fun, lively chat, friendly atmosphere, some really great speeches, and, to top it all off (or to start it all off, actually...), i won a kerth!! absolutely amazing. wish i could think of something more intelligible to say about that. at the time, i was too busy wondering about the strange throbbing/tingling sensation in my chest which started about .05 seconds after i saw my name on the screen. now, hours later, i have no excuse. it's just... wow.

congrats again to all the winners and nominees. congrats especially to CC and lynn, who did very well for themselves this first year. looking forward to more from you two! thanks again to kcomm for putting it all together. i'm still smiling, and not just from the kerth. that was a really fun ceremony.

now, i've only got one problem... i have to wait a whole year before i can go to the next one???

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
I'd like to add my congratulations to all of the winners -- as well as all the nominees. In fact, to all of our wonderful writers. You're all winners to me smile .

Thank you K-Comm for another wonderful Kerth season. Thank you for all of your hard work to make this night so much fun for the rest of us.

- Laura laugh

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Congratulations, everyone! I bet it was a blast! smile1 I'll definitely have to hit the ceremony next year!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
CONGRATULATIONS to all the Winners!!! goofy )

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Congratulations to all the winners and nominees!! clap clap
And thank you to all the authors who write such wonderful stories!! notworthy
I wish I could have been at the ceremony. Maybe I'm able to come next year.
party

Ines smile

"It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." (Albus Dumbledore, CoS)
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Congratulations everyone! clap I couldn’t make the ceremony but I had a great time voting.

I just wanted to add to both the nominees and winners, that your stories mean a great deal to me as not only is it a joy to be able to read well written and innovative stories almost everyday, you also manage keep the best show ever made alive and kicking. For this I cannot thank you enough. clap dance

Sarah-Jayne smile

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
Christopher Reeve - Still Me
Top Banana
Top Banana
thumbsup

The ceremony was again fantastic. I've had a lot of fun. We've had some great and hilarious speeches. I can't wait for next year! jump

And a huge thank you to Kcom! You've all done another incredible job. smile

party

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm another Kerth-vir.. er.. very patient woman. Last night was my first time, and I had a blast! Thank you to all the people at K-comm and everyone else who took part in planning and carrying out the ceremony. thumbsup

Thanks also to the "audience" down in the #Kerthchat channel. I was a bit nervous at first. Would I feel left out? Would all the chat be inside jokes that I couldn't follow? Would I feel awkward? But, NO! It was great! I felt welcome and I spent the entire evening with such a big smile on my face that by the end of the night my mouth hurt... literally! laugh

Most of all, congratulations to the authors. You are all winners in my book! party

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Congrats to all winners!!! smile1

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard