Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
We're almost there! In nine short hours, we'll be starting the Kerth Awards ceremony on IRC. We hope to see as many of you there as possible! smile We'll be on the Undernet (so you'll need an Undernet server) in two channels -- #KerthAwards (where all the official stuff takes place, and only moderators, presenters and winners are allowed to speak) and #KerthChat (where everyone can -- and does -- participate). Get dressed up, come with confetti, and help us celebrate our terrific authors! smile

Don't forget to download the Kerth wav files, too. How else will you hear Lois congratulate you on a great speech? smile1

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Top Banana
Top Banana
I just got my IRC things sorted out, got my password, and am feeling extremely relieved that I didn't screw anything up. goofy

Can't wait. smile

Julie

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Merriwether
Merriwether
Feel free to come a little early, Julie (and everyone else), if you want to get some practice in before things get busy. #Kerthchat is already up and running (as is #kerthawards, but nothing is happening there yet), so if you want to make sure you are comfortable with IRC, come on over. smile

Kathy

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Eek! It's Kerth ceremony time already! My computer died last month so I'm subjugated to the random hours of the computer lab until I can get it replaced. So here's one big congratulations to all the readers and writers and everyone else that's participating in L&C fanfic!

Adios
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard