Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know, I think we could get a good story where Luthor and Tempus end up in the same cement mixer or something. I know there wouldn't be that many good stories with out bad guys, but I get so irritated with them and Tempus's snarky humor just tips me off.

Oh well, I guess I could just come up with a good "ending of Tempus" fic in my own little universe

TEEEEEJ

Top Banana
Top Banana
where Luthor and Tempus end up in the same cement mixer
Now that's an idea! evil But I like both Luthor and Tempus, so can't we go torture another bad guy... like Trask or Mxyzptlk? I'm all in favor of that!

Saskia (for once being on the side of Kae, Sara, Pel and El again wink )

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well, after hearing El and Kaethel's Kerth speech I suggested to write a story together where Luthor and Tempus have a boxing match together or something. I wonder how that would work out. laugh

The response was implying that that was not going to happen easily, but I haven't lost hope. wink

Julie

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
R
Blogger
Blogger
R
Let's have Tank write the boxing match...that way when it is decided on points after the final round the roof will suddenly collapse on them, which won't kill them, the floor will cave in, which won't kill them, a volcano will erupt around thm, which won't kill them - where upon they will high-five each other, setting off all their concealed weapons and each shoot himself.

No the real problm is the 'Darth Vader principle', which why Lukas didn't kill him at the end of the first movie (or the fourth) but just sent him drifting off in space: summarized as 'you can't keep a gopod villain down.' Basically, the only thing that's kept him alive is people hate him so much they want to keep bashing on him. (Althiugh, I think I'll start a thread of everyone trying to kill him but each failing in turn...that way we can torture the villain!)

I never thought of it before but do you suppose that the reason Clark can see Lex as a villain with a secret identity is because he has a secret identity of his own?

Top Banana
Top Banana
So... Kae, Tank, El? Any takers?

Julie wink

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah that boxing match thing could work, but it would have to be an allusion to a boxing match, in fact I think that's been hit on already where Tempus tried to destroy Luthor, but Luthor didn't know it. I think Luthor would need to find out and then let them have a go at each other.

Pistols at dawn? kind of setting maybe?

TEEEEJ

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I suggested to write a story together where Luthor and Tempus have a boxing match together or something.
How about a Celebrity death match-like story...

james

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Let's have Tank write the boxing match...that way when it is decided on points after the final round the roof will suddenly collapse on them, which won't kill them, the floor will cave in, which won't kill them, a volcano will erupt around thm, which won't kill them - where upon they will high-five each other, setting off all their concealed weapons and each shoot himself.
ROFL -- I love this idea... and playing around with notions has given me a kind of a thought that could possibly grow into a fanfic... hmm....

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rogue Chip picked up the guantlet and started killing Tempus on the "Challenge" section.
So far it's looking pretty fun.

TEEEEJ

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard