Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry this is taking so long KB, It's dragging pretty bad and I'm having some Major Writer's Block, all the revelation stories that have come to pass thus have been so good, I'm trying desperately to be orignal and I'm getting hung up on it, plus it's an NFIC so I'm trying to reconcile that with the revelation bit. I'll have it to you by Next Friday at the latest.

Thanks for kicking me in the butt, I was surprised to see your post for more. vote of confidence is awesome KB

TEEEJ

kb Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
That’s great, I can’t wait. smile1

I have newer posted a story here, so I don’t want to say I understand how hard it is to write and post a story. It’s probably ten times worse than I can imagine. I tried to write a few once, but they newer made it far blush , I think I sawed them on my computer, but that’s it.

Keep going, you did great with the first part thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

Top Banana
Top Banana
I was wondering about that story, myself.

Sorry to hear your muse is not cooperating, but I am glad to hear you haven't given up all together. Part I had me ROTFL, and I would very much like to read more!

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well after dragging my muse in chains off the beach (Labrat, your muse is a bad influence) we sat down at the old WP and got some gear rolling, so I only got to tie it up now, I'll probably have it on by Wednesday.

TEEEEJ

kb Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
Can't wait dance dance
party

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
(Labrat, your muse is a bad influence)
So I hear. She and Lynn's Muse are currently enjoying pina coladas together, so I'm told. :rolleyes:

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard