Next Thread
Print Thread
#143530 03/11/04 04:02 AM
Y
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Y
I have a quick question -- I know this might have been answered before, and if it was, please just nicely push me in that direction laugh .

As it happened before, I have some stories on the archive that I am not very proud of -- and that I think need some major re-writing.

Is it appropriate for me to post them here, or should I just resubmit them to the archive and tell people that I have revamped them?

Thanks!

- Laura smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
#143531 03/11/04 04:07 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You can do either, Laura - but be prepared not to get much in the way of comments if you repost them on the mbs as most readers will have already read them, of course.

That said, there will always be new members to the mbs who may not have caught up with them on the Archive and who might take the chance to read them here.

If it was me, I'd simply submit the revised versions to the Archive. That's what most authors seem to do in this situation.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#143532 03/11/04 04:31 AM
Y
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Y
Thanks, LabRat! Okay, that's what I thought. The stories I am talking about are fairly old stories, so I think there are only a few people who would remember them. One was uploaded back in 1999! I want to write a Part 3 to the saga, but I don't want to do it until Parts 1 and 2 are up to the caliber where I actually want to admit that I wrote them wink . I think I will just send them to the archive again, and then if/when I write part 3, I will link to them so readers can refresh their memories smile .

- Laura

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard