Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#143516 03/05/04 04:44 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I was wondering how many fanfics are out there which have Tempus and Lex Luthor as a team or atleast in one time line...

I came up with only four:
1. The Odd Couple by Craig Byrne and Allison Word
2. Past and Present Danger by Craig Byrne and Allison Word
3. Disruptions in Time by ML Thompson
4. Without a Superman by ML Thompson

Are there any more? Thanks in advance... smile

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
#143517 03/06/04 01:40 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Well, I was thinking the first two, from TUFS smile

I didn't remember the last one and I think I haven't read the third...

And I can't recall anymore...

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
#143518 03/06/04 04:51 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Yes the first two are from The Unaired Fifth Season.

Disruptions in Time: It involves Tempus entering the time line around Neverending Battle(NB), getting an in as a LNN bigwig, and offering Lois an anchorwoman's job. Wells brings back a future Lois to convince NB-Lois to refuse the job offer and ensure her future with Clark. smile

Without a Superman: Also known as Clark Kent's Quest involves Tempus luring Clark in an alternate universe to help get rid of Luthor and thus leave the grounds open for Tempus alias JD Templeton's whims. This universe does not contain a Clark but a lonely Lois who is a Pulitzer winner and Lex Luthor's fiance. smile

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
#143519 03/07/04 02:53 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
If Alt Universe stories count, my S5 episode, "Through The Looking Glass", had Tempus and Lex working together in the backstory. Tempus recruited Lex as an underling to watch over Lois's body for a time when he kidnapped her in the Congo and put her out of commission for several years. By the time Lois returns to Metropolis, Tempus is gone and Lex is building his empire, but Lex remembers his time with Tempus during the story.

Kathy

#143520 03/07/04 03:30 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Oh yeah, I remember reading that...

Isn't that the one in which Lois has kryptonite in some piece of jewellery she's wearing and tries to use it on Clark?

Yeah, nice story... thanks smile

Waking a Miracle by Aria
#143521 03/07/04 03:43 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Yup, that's the one. smile Tempus brainwashed her, then Lex set her off with the code phrase.

Kathy

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard