Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Let's see-- You know the episode I'm talking about, right? Lois is sent to altClark, turns him into Superman and he is exposed right away by Tempus...what's that one called? I know any FoLC worth her salt ought to know it.

And would it be safe to say that other than Perry and James and Lana, no one else really met our Lois during her brief stay in that dimension?

And would it be safe to assume that her visit there was but a day?

And what exactly is James's job? Perry is running for mayor and James is pushing his campaign, but what is his job at the Planet...wait, a bell is ringing...is he the paper's owner?

Other than Perry did anyone 'recognize' Lois from before?

I think that's it. Thank you to anyone who replies!

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The episode is called Tempus, Anyone?

And would it be safe to say that other than Perry and James and Lana, no one else really met our Lois during her brief stay in that dimension?
I think so, yeah

Well, she was there overnight, when she made up a Superman costume, but it might have only been 24 hours overall.

And what exactly is James's job? Perry is running for mayor and James is pushing his campaign, but what is his job at the Planet...wait, a bell is ringing...is he the paper's owner?
Yep. I think they said something about him being a software genius -- made his first million in computers, then wanted to try owning a newspaper, or something.

Not that we saw.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh, I love it when authors whose fanfic I enjoy start asking questions like this. smile

I'm not worth my salt, either, CC, because I can't remember the title (titles are just not my thing).

So far as this saltless fan can remember, you're right. Mind you, she went shopping for all that spandex, the boots, the dye and the ski suit, etc - that may well have entailed an interesting conversation or two with a shop assistant somewhere. wink

Um...so far as I can remember, yes.

Right again!

Nope.

Yvonne
(Eager to learn where all this is leading...)

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, I love it when authors whose fanfic I enjoy start asking questions like this
LOL, Yvonne - too true! My little heart went all pitter patter when I opened this one. goofy hyper

LabRat (promising not to even mention that awful 's' word if CC wants some beta reading at any point...)

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Top Banana
Top Banana
I was on this thread like white on rice!! wink

CC is asking questions!! dance dance

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Oh dear.

Well, I can see how I might have left the wrong impression, but I'm not writing, actually, kinda...I just crave knowledge, that's all!

And while I'm here, and along those lines of just wanting to know for the sake of knowing:

Is there any mention of a Lex Luthor in altClark's universe?

I know that ourLois and Clark's wedding was just about a week in the offing, but what about Lana and altClark's? Was it pending?

And we see Lana's parents, right? Do they live in Metropolis? Do they have jobs? Does Lana?

Was altClark raised in foster homes after the Kents were lost? Still in Smallville, or does he not specify?

I could bend the facts a bit, though, couldn't I? I mean, if I had any reason to, which I don't...I'm just saying. Be nice to start with the facts before ignoring them utterly...again, not writing, just...craving knowledge.

Thanks for any and all answers!

Edit-- Ok. Thanks to a really sharp, behind-the-scenes source,I think I got everything I needed.

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Tempus eps:

Tempus Fugitive
Tempus Anyone*
Soul Mates
Meet John Doe
Lois and Clarks

Pleas pass the salt. smile

~•~
Columnist
Columnist
CC, can't believe you didn't ask me these questions! The altClark ones are my absolute favs!

And nobody believes that line about craving knowledge, do they? dizzy

Top Banana
Top Banana
Hey, CC!! I've been poking around in my head for a creative Alt-Clark finds "his" Lois story...hard to find one that hasn't been done before.....

I have some ideas, thanks to our friendly FOLC's (see post below)....but haven't started typing yet!@!

Can't wait to see what your brainstorming session brings us!!!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
CC, as far as anyone else recognising Lois, no, only Perry, but she was seen by many.

The expose of Clark/Superman was actually done on live television and Lois was there. Also, there was a picture on the front page of the paper. It was never mentioned if Lois' name was ever revealed.

Also, we know that Clark had to leave, or miss out on, the dinner with Lana and her parents that night after Lois and Clark first meet. Then there is the shopping and the costume, and the rescues. There is then, the next day which sets up the 'showdown' between Tempus and the new Superman. After being exposed there is the press conference held outside the Daily Planet to 'introduce' Superman/Clark to the world. I can't imagine that happened the same day as the TV studio disaster. So it seems that Lois was there at least three days and two nights, but then we know that she came back to her world only seconds after she left.

Tank (who knows no one was really asking all the questions he decided to answer, but what the heck)

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard