Print Thread
#143095 02/04/04 03:24 AM
A
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
A
help

A while ago, there was a discussion about adding a keyword search to the archive. To that end, I've been trying to send the correct keywords along with any stories I submit. I have a new story I'm ready to send, but I can't find the "keyword instructions" that I know I printed previously.

Can someone post those instructions again...or direct me to where they are already posted?

Thanx!!! thumbsup

Anne >^,,^<

"I only know how to make four things, and this is the only one without chocolate." Lois Lane "All My I've Got a Crush on You 10/24/1993
#143096 02/04/04 03:37 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Anne, the final keyword instruction list hasn't been posted anywhere - it was just given to GEs and to the people who volunteered to help with keywording stories already on the archive. Maybe you got a copy because you were helping LabRat with the project? Or maybe you saw the version of it which was posted some time ago for suggestion and comment? It's changed quite a bit since then, I think!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
#143097 02/04/04 03:47 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
No need, Anne - though the thought is appreciated!

All new stories submitted are assigned keywords by the GE who edits them, so all you need do is submit your story and we'll do the rest! smile

LabRat smile (who is suddenly reminded of the huge backlog of keywords which built up over Christmas which she really needs to get transferred to the spreadsheet...eeep...)

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#143098 02/04/04 06:38 AM
A
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
A
Okay, then. Labby...look for my story to be emailed today.

smile1

Anne >^,,^<

"I only know how to make four things, and this is the only one without chocolate." Lois Lane "All My I've Got a Crush on You 10/24/1993

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard