Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#143052 01/26/04 12:26 PM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
How many out there are versed in bomb making materials? laugh I need to know what kinds of common materials could be used to make an explosive about the size of a shoe box. Needs to be strong enough to do some damage though. Also, could careful placing of such devices do major damage? Where? In what types of structures? Need major boom without major ingredients-- don't want him found out too soon.

Please, don't anyone think I'm interested in making a bomb though! The information is purely for a fic! I need the materials to be something you could gather without drawing suspicion.

Another question... if my killer were looking to frame someone for a string of bombings, but doesn't want to be obvious about the frame job, what might be some of the things he'd do to lead someone to suspect his stooge? Did that make sense? I need my killer to set someone up but I dont' want it to be so obvious a child could figure it out. Needs to make it look like person A is really doing it, yet person A is also trying not to be found out. And now that no one understands what the heck I'm talking about, I'll shut up.

Thanks ahead of time. I had other questions but can't think of them right now.

SQD

#143053 01/26/04 01:29 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Part 1
Part 2

Or did you want something slightly less technical?

Links, links, and more links (the "H"s look particularly like what you're looking for.)

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard