Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#142758 01/05/04 12:59 PM
Nan Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
I know it's been ages since I posted. My only excuse is that the holidays have been an exercise in chaos, and I simply haven't had the time that I needed to devote to the story. It's a complicated story with several threads that need to be carefully handled so none of them get away. Hopefully, once school is started again and I have a little uninterrupted time, I'll be able to write faster.

I haven't quit writing. It's simply going a lot more slowly, but I made a commitment to finish the story when I started posting it. I never leave a story unfinished, so it *will* be finished.

One last point: For those who have noticed that there are a number of threads from previous parts of this series that look as if they aren't going to be tied up in this one -- you're right. There will be a final story to wrap up the loose pieces after this one is finished. Can anyone say "Series bloat?"

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
#142759 01/06/04 01:36 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, I'm waiting, Nan! Shame it wasn't finished by the end of 2003... (thinking Kerth noms here wink ), but I'll still be here, tapping my foot impatiently, whenever you're ready to post again. wildguy

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
#142760 01/06/04 02:18 AM
Kerth
Kerth
You are forgiven wink ... Christmas are a busy time and you managed to write two Home stories laugh

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard