Next Thread
Print Thread
L
L Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
I've been in a slump. Not sure if it's lack of warmth/sunshine, or what. Not been feeling myself, but feeling better, so hopefully I will get it together.

I'm hoping to stay up a bit tonight and get that chapter DONE.

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Leela I thought we lost you! I am so sad to hear that you are in a slump. I hope it is just post holiday blues. I can't tell you how much I love your story and how much I miss it! I hope your muse is friendly tonight. That would sure help the New Year off to a good start<g. Anyway, Happy Healthy New Year. Cheer up and write write write! No presure really<g> Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Ren Offline
Blogger
Blogger
Sorry, to hear that you're not feeling well. frown I just love and miss your story. I hope we will read a new part of LST soon, whenever you are able to post it. From your posts to these boards I'm aware that life is kinda difficult for you at the moment, and that it can't be easy for you to find time and energy to write. But I'm happy that you haven't given up on the story and that you plan to continue and finish it. It is one of my favorite stories.

Thanks for still writing it!! smile

Ren

L
L Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Thank you.

I discovered a lot of my problems were medication induced. I have mild adhd (which was diagnosed in adulthood - as a straight-A student, it never came up - and back when I was a kid, nobody really made a big fuss about this stuff). I went on concerta, and that just stifled so m any things.

Energy, happiness - but also my appetite. I lost 8 pounds in 2 mos which was great.

After spending 4 days in a row with my kids (holidays), and being tired, cranky and not in the mood to do anything, I decided i'd go off the drug.

In 24 hours, I had energy, and spark again. So... my muse should return as well.

I apologize that this has left you all hanging.

My other problem is being so pulled apart time wise - 2 little girls, and a full time job are quite demanding on my cycles.

The thing is - I have the pieces of the next chapter - I just need 1-2 alone hours to devote to it.

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well glad to hear you are feeling better. Going of meds can be hard, I am glad it seemed to be OK for you. My friend is ADHD, so is her husband and both children.I know Zoloft helps her, but also aterol, gives her focus and pep. Good luck with the muse. I am looking forward to reading more of the story. You left us with Lois staying at Clarks apartment for the first time. I can't wait to find out if any communicating went on between them<g> Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard