Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#142520 12/21/03 05:32 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I should know this, and that I don't will probably give me away as someone who doesn't know her episodes very well. I confess. I don't.

1- In the episode with altClark and Tempus and Lois and Wells (and lions and tigers and bears...) Perry White is running for Mayor, right? But is he still the editor of the Planet at the time? If he is, who is Jimmy/James Olsen? The owner?

2- While I'm here, and see I sucked you in with an easy first question, anyone out there with good Kent family or Clark family knowledge? From the comics I know Silas Kent is Clark's ancestor, was also a reporter. But I know nothing of the Clark family (Martha's). I need some names. Like if Clark Kent had a cousin or a brother, someone who wasn't named Kent but had a name that was familiar, either side, wouldn't matter. You comic folks have any suggestions? You could email me or answer here. No suggestion too absurd!

Thanks everyone,

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Top Banana
Top Banana
Don't worry, sometimes I don't know a certain ep very well either (though for the most part I know them).

Yes, in Tempus, Anyone Jimmy was the owner, I think. As for family, I honestly have no idea but I remember a mention of an aunt Opal in a few fics, so that's probably taken from the comics.

Julie smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
yes, jimmy (aka "mr oleson") was the owner of the DP, and perry was still the EIC of the planet until he was elected mayor at the end of the ep. i think he delegated a lot, tho, since he was focusing more on the campaign.

for the record, the ep was "tempus, anyone?"

as for the kent/clark family tree, i have little or no first-hand knowledge, but a websearch turned up this page, which seems to have a thorough explanation. remember, tho, that most folcs don't read the comics and that they're not considered part of l&c canon. so, if you want to just make people up, that'd work just as well. of course, having this listing could save you the trouble of making people up. <shrug>

oh, one more thing... the page seems to refer to clark's pre-crisis family tree, so, actually, none of it is in official continuity anymore. not sure if there is much of a post-crisis family history yet, tho.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Thanks Julie and Paul, I appreciate your quick answers!

The link is great, Paul, found exactly what I needed.

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard