Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

What is the title of this story?

The story is about Clark working at the planet and Lois was in love with him but he didn't feel the same way toward her.

This is a recent story.

MAF

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Could it be Taivas' Reflections?

Missy

Merriwether
Merriwether
It could be Roadtrekking by Gerry and MLT ... I don't know that Lois was in love with him, per se, but she was very attracted to him and he was clueless because he thought it wasn't possible for him to be attracted to an Earth woman.

Kathy

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

It's not Taivas' Reflections.

Its' not Roadtrekking by Gerry and MLT.

I remember it was by the same time as reflection. whinging

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Maria, if it was posted around the same time as Reflections, you could try going through the Fanfic TOC section and seeing if that jogs your memory.

Any story posted around the same time as Reflections would have had a TOC set up either by me or the author at the same time as the TOC for Reflections was set up, so your mystery story should, theoretically <G>, have its TOC next or near to the one for Reflections.

Currently the TOC for Reflections is on page 4 of the TOC section. Good luck! And let us know if you find it - you've got me curious now. <G>

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
I checked the TOCs on pages 4 and 5, but couldn't find the story you're searching, Maria. The truth is, though, I've missed a few (well... several) of those stories.

Do let us know when you find it.
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

I try to find the story, but nothing yet. huh

The one thing I remember that she was in loves with him and he didn't even notice.

A situation in an elevator, and about going to smallville for a tuxedo and a comment that Martha said about Clark in love and he don't know.

Another part is that he is started to acknowledge
some strange feelings about Lois.

Does this help a little more. huh

MAF frown

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
MAF
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny, but it it wasn't for the tuxedo stuff, your description remind me a lot of 'The Walls Between us" by Anna B the Greek...at the beginning Lois almost instantly falls for Clark, but he's seems interested in Cat. Then the elevator, and Martha's comment...yup, too bad the Tuxedo's missing...

Well, here's the link anyway, sorry it doesn't seem to be thestory you're looking for:

TWBU_TOC

Carole smile1 (definitely zooming back to BRing TWBU)

Kerth
Kerth
I agree with you. It sounds like Anna's but it has been a long time since the last part.... (subtle nagging wink )

Carole (definitely zooming back to BRing TWBU)
you better!!! goofy

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Maria, in TWBU Clark did visit Smallville, and he did want to try on a new costume... but not a tuxedo, the Superman suit.

Is TWBU really what you're looking for? If so, I'm really flattered. (/me blushes)

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Guys, you are great. laugh

Cyad and Daneel you were right. drool

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
MAF
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
but not a tuxedo, the Superman suit.
Oops!! Spoiler!! Sorry, I forgot I haven't posted that part yet.

You owe us november dose, last post Oct. 8.
As soon as I get it back from Carole, I promise.

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oops!! Spoiler!! Sorry, I forgot I haven't posted that part yet.
No spoilers, it was in part 4...

"...Maybe if I had a suit, a mask, something to prevent people from recognizing me, I could do it.”

(Martha) “Why don’t you go back to Metropolis, and I’ll start working on this alter ego costume?”
You owe us november dose, last post Oct. 8.
Put the blame on me, guys. Okay, Anna, you should have it on monday to the max. Because after that, I have this 120 pages to... oh, never mind.

Carole smile1

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Good. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
MAF

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard