Print Thread
LabRat Offline OP
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yes, it's that time of year again, FoLCs. laugh

Time for all authors to kick...er, cajole...those Muses into action.

So... if you want your story uploaded to the Lois and Clark Fanfic Archive by 31st December 2003 (in neat time for the Kerths eligibility deadline smile1

CC Aiken
Jocelyn Brant
Laurie Farber
Missy Gallant
Julie Gibson
Erin Klingler
Meredith Knight
Lynn McCreadie
Kathy McFarlane
Carol Malo
Mela
Sarah Murray
Jeanne Pare
Wendy Richards
Kath Roden
Katie Sizer
Karen Thompkins
Tricia Walpole
Paul-Gabriel Weiner
Judith Williams

I'm sure you'll all join me in giving them a well-deserved pat on the back, for all of their hard work, dedication and skills over the year.

And a special thanks to our webmistress, Lauren, for holding it all together.

Thank you!

LabRat
Editor-in-Chief
Lois and Clark Fanfic Archive
labrat@blueyonder.co.uk

Additional thanks go to Kathy Brown – whose previous posts on this subject I've shamelessly plundered for the necessary information. goofy

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Top Banana
Top Banana
Chiming it to give a big thank you to all the GEs, to Lauren, and to our Editor-in-Chief LabRat for their hard work in maintaining the Archive. You guys do a fantastic job! notworthy notworthy notworthy

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Kerth
Kerth
clap clap clap

Jose notworthy notworthy

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Merriwether
Merriwether
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
We owe all you archive types a lot of gratitude -- I'm convinced that without your hard work, the quality of work in this fandom wouldn't be nearly so high as it is. smile1

PJ
Kerth Committee flunky wink

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
We all thank you for your work, LabRat, Lauren and all GE's out there. We all owe you a lot smile

---

Pam, a question: If a story is posted this year and uploaded in the Archive next year, is it eligible for next year's Kerths?
Thanks,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Anna, that's up to the author. If you want it to be eligible this year, send a short note to Erin Klingler letting her know you'd like it included, along with a URL if you could. Or if you decide to wait, then when the story's uploaded in January, it'll go on the list for *next* year. smile

Stories can only be eligible in one year, btw -- if you ask for it to be included this year, it won't be included again next year.

We'll post this again with more details when we get further along, don't worry smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
MLT Offline
Merriwether
Merriwether
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the editors. It wasn't until I sent in my first story and had an editor work it over that I realized how much I didn't know about writing blush

And since then, with every story I submit, I am amazed at how much I continue to learn from my editors.

So thanks so much for all your hard work. thumbsup

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard