Print Thread
#142132 11/02/03 12:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was reading a series of stories I copied from the boards a while back. It was a series of five stories, the final one called "Stranger Visitor Part V: Kissing Friends". I was really enjoying the stories and started to read the fifth story, but it is not finished. As far as I can tell it was last posted back in June or July. Can anyone tell me whether this was ever finished? If not I encourage the author to finish it please.

SPOILERS

The series of stories I am talking about is of CK works at the planet and Lois has been away and has some issues with her past and has just come back to Metropolis looking for a job. She meets Clark but they don't tell each othe who they are. They become friends and he tells her about his powers and she knows him as Kal and helps him with the idea to became Superman. Later she gets a job at the Planet and she meets CK and doesn't realize that he is Kal. They go on to become partners and fall in love, but then LL gets scared and breaks it off, but then in Kissing Friends the come together again while on a investigation in the Honeymoon suite. That's were Part Five leaves off: in HIM where the maid comes it.

Anyone know whether this is going to be finished or not.

Thanks.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Melody, please see my response to your question in this thread .

I moved this topic because the Fanfic folder is strictly for posting fanfic and feedback. Questions about stories, nagging of authors and so on belongs in Fanfic-Related. smile

Wendy smile
Boards Administrator

Just a fly-by! *waves*

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard