Next Thread
Print Thread
#142042 10/26/03 01:53 PM
Ren Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Hi Missy,

I absolutely love your Stranger series...and I wanted to read it again, but it seems to me that Strangers V has never been finished (since I can't participate regulary on the boards, I appologize if I've missed something)...I only found parts 1 - 7 on the MBs...have you managed to finish SV? If so, since it's not in any archive I know, where can I find it? If not, will there ever be a chance that you will finish it any time soon?

I'm not trying to get on your nerves, wink but I just adore these stories, and would just love so much to be able to read all of them again, including Strangers V. smile1

Ren

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hey Ren!

Just coming out from a busy weekend and saw your post....

S5 is still alive and kicking - I'm planning on reposting the first parts in the next week and will have new parts following.

Thanks for nag... um, asking about it! It's always great when someone remembers your story. smile1

Sorry, it's been so long. frown

Missy

Merriwether
Merriwether
. . . in the next week and will have new parts following.
YES! jump

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Ren Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Missy wrote:
Sorry, it's been so long. frown
It's okay. I'm more than happy to hear that you haven't given up on the story!!! I can't wait to see you posting it again next week, and to see the next parts!! Thank you so much for writing it!! hyper

Ren

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard