Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh!!! I know! I know! And I didn't even have to Google! smile1

That's Kaylle's stunning In Dreams smile <Blissful sigh...> It was the 'today's been a pretty uneventful day' that gave it to me. And yes, Laura, awww! is quite definitely right!

Okay, here goes... wink An oldie but definitely goodie, this one.

"Lois." His voice was low, urgent. "Lois, I know you said not to get any ideas, but when you're close to me, all I can think about is how desperately I want to kiss you." His fingers continued to stroke through the fall of mink brown hair, while his eyes searched her face.

Clark lowered his head slowly, watching for some sign of resistance, as though he expected her to pull away. But instead she tilted her head into the hand moving in her hair, and smiled, her eyes drifting closed as she pressed against him.

"Well, that's good," she murmured, just as his mouth touched hers, "'cause I desperately want to be kissed by you." He was gentle for a moment, tasting her, then with a groan of relief and pleasure he deepened the kiss. For a dazed second Lois thought that he kissed as though he were starving for her, but soon all thought was drowned in sensation.

Without breaking the kiss, Clark backed her toward the couch, and they collapsed onto the cushioned length of it, Clark beneath her. Her body had gone boneless with desire, while his was tense, straining to hold her even more closely. His hands moved restlessly, trying to touch her everywhere at once.

Long moments later, Lois pushed weakly at his chest, lifting her mouth from his to take a breath. She tried to speak, but the words died in her throat as she looked at his face. He was staring up at her with the strangest expression - as though he'd seen a ghost.

"What's the matter, Clark? she asked shakily. "Is something wrong - did I do something wrong?" She didn't usually go down like melted wax when she was kissed, but surely he wasn't put off by her response.

"What?" he said in a dazed voice. And then, "No! Oh no, never - it's just that I realized - just now when we were kissing - I knew. You're my Lois." The look of wonder was growing and spreading, making his eyes glow. Lois felt blinded by the light.

"*Your* Lois?" she repeated.
Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh I definitely remember this one! It's Alt Shook Up, by Georgia Walden.

Here's another one:

High above the city lights, they floated on their backs, star gazing. "That's Cyclops. You can see his one eye shining in his head," she said, pointing to the bright star. "And there's his arm . . ."

He shook with laughter, and she continued, "Okay, so he's got *really* long arms."

"And a pin-sized head," he added, grinning, and lifted her to lie on top of him, her body softly yielding on his. He threaded his fingers into her night-dark hair and raised his head to kiss her. She tasted of cloves and the night air, and he clasped the back of her head, holding her closer. Joy raced through his veins like sunlight as her lips parted, inviting him in. His tongue touched her full lower lip, then pressed on past her teeth, into the sweet warmth of her mouth. Her tongue met his, stroking and teasing him even as she caressed his chest and sides.

They kissed long and slow and deep, while his hands slid restlessly down her bare back. Free of the constraints of gravity, as relaxed and confident as if she, too, could fly and had no reason to fear falling, they made love.

Afterwards, he held her close, whispering her name. In the moonlight, her delicate features had an almost unearthly beauty, her smooth, slender limbs and graceful body bleached white, her eyes and hair mysterious shadows that his super-vision couldn't penetrate. But when he reached out to touch her face, she vanished, leaving him alone with the stars.
Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
smile1 This one's 'In The Beginning' by Sheila Harper.

Here's the next one. smile

He slipped a hand around the back of her neck and drew against him. She gasped slightly, but came more than willingly. Despite the fact that it was only their second kiss, he sealed their mouths with an ease that surprised
her. It had been like this with their first kiss, too- she'd expected awkwardness and uncertainty as they'd moved their relationship to the next step, but it hadn't been that way in the least. They'd been in perfect sync, brushing their lips together, then pulling apart for a
brief second before they'd each fallen forward, desperate for more of the other's touch.
Tricia cool

Features Writer
Features Writer
Ooh, that's Kaethel's and Tracey's wonderful "Midnight Confessions"

Another lovely one...
He saw Lois looking up at him and noticed her slightly
parted lips. He didn't know whether that was intended as an
invitation to kiss her or not, but she looked irresistible.
Her eyes were sparkling as she gazed at him and he felt the
feelings in his heart swell for her. She parted her lips
further and he moved his head down, letting his lips meet
with hers in another tender, loving kiss.

A hand moved through his hair and he sighed into Lois's
mouth, deepening the kiss from the tender caress it started
as, into a much more passionate kiss. The sensation of
Lois's mouth on his was heady and he brought both of his
arms to go around her waist, holding her gently as they
continued to kiss.
KathyM

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Top Banana
Top Banana
That's Katie Sizer's That Dear Clark of Mine .

Next:

His eyes held hers steadily as he willed them not to drop down to the tantalizing view a few inches below her face.

"Good, because I've missed *this* already," she replied quickly as she stood on her tiptoes to kiss his mouth firmly.

Chuckling from the wonder of having Lois so open with her feelings, his arms slid around her body, and she wrapped hers around his neck, delighting in the feel of being in physical contact with him once more. They kissed hungrily for a few minutes, reveling in the newness of the next step in their relationship. His hand smoothed her back lovingly but it jarred him slightly to feel the embroidery of the S-emblem on her back. He closed their kiss and pulled away, his breathing still heavy.
Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Yay, another one I didn't need to Google. The S-emblem gave it away immediately for me. This was Missy's lovely 'Seeing Red'.

Brb with a very quick quote, because I'm supposed to be on rounds, not checking MBs. <eg>

New quote:
"Oh, stop boasting!" Lois exclaimed in mock impatience. "Isn't it about
time you kissed me?"

He obliged, sliding his hand along her jaw-line to bring her face to him
and bringing his lips to hers. Lois had been kissed before, certainly, by
both Clark and Superman. But this was somehow... different. Superman's
kisses had rarely been in any sense passionate or romantic, apart from the
occasion when he had appeared to be affected by the pheromone compound.
When Clark had kissed her, he had been tentative, anxious not to overstep
the boundary of what was acceptable from a friend. *This* kiss was...
everything a lover's kiss should be, and Lois felt her insides melting as
she responded to him. No-one had ever been able to make her feel like that
before, she realised. How on earth had she managed to resist Clark for so
long? And why?
Jill goofy

Beaker: Special Talents: Scientific assistant, Victim
Last Book Read: "1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"
Quote: "Meep! Meep! Meep!"
Never Leaves Home Without: Medical Coverage
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, I recognised the author straight away... wink but had to Google the story. :p So I'll let someone else get it. Just didn't want to give Jill any (well, too much) more ammunition! cat

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wendy, your post was way too much of a hint. goofy Did take a bit of research to find it, which means I'm up for rereading this great story (like I need an excuse laugh ). That Super Man of Mine, by Wendy Richards.

Here's the next one, from another wonderful story, and what a smoochie! I dare any of you to say it didn't make your knees buckle! notworthy

"I don't want to waste time tiptoeing around this. I love you, and I want you, and I need you."

"I... I..." she stammered, looking anywhere but into his emotion-charged face.

With one great stride he moved to her. She didn't have a chance to move away or to speak before his lips were on hers, and his arms held her tight. Almost too tight, his grip verged on pain. Sweet pain, she thought in a daze. She didn't have any choice but to respond to the raw, masculine need she felt emanating from his stocky frame.

His body was hard against hers as she melted into his embrace. A rush of heat, fierce and primal, flooded through her, making all rational thought impossible. Mine, she thought. This man is mine.

Her knees wobbled, but his arms were tight around her, like steel support bars holding her up as she pressed herself closer, his angry desire striking a spark in her, exciting her against her will.

And then it happened.

The raw, fierce neediness of his kiss changed, the rage and desperation bleeding away, until only tenderness and love were left. His grip changed, still holding her close, but gentler now, as if she were something to be cherished, something to be protected. His hand came up to touch her hair softly, and then to trail down her back to her waist. He touched her as if she were made of spun glass.

She gasped and shivered as his mouth moved away from hers and laid a shimmering trail of kisses down her neck.
Kaethel smile

- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

B
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
B
I found it! I found it! I didn't even have to google!

/me is way too proud of herself over this accomplishment.

Anyway, it's In Cat's Corner by Irene, and it's a special smoochie because it's Joe kissing Cat! Go Joe!

Okay, here's my quote. It's a bit different (and a bit long), but it's a smoochie that really touched me, and still does, every time I read it.

"Can I call you?" the man asked as if suddenly afraid that he'd never see the woman if she disappeared out of the door of the shop.

"Fine," the woman responded, struggling with the snaps on her coat. Her hands came to a halt when she seemed to realize that the man had moved closer. The man's hand came up to her cheek, directing the woman's gaze to his. The moment their eyes met, even the proprietor could feel the electricity that seemed to jump between them.

'Kiss her,' the proprietor thought to himself and, as if he read his mind, the man began to lean in. The proprietor watched the woman's eyes look down at the man's mouth as if mesmerized, before touching her bottom lip with the tip of her tongue. The proprietor swallowed hard, suddenly feeling as if he were a voyeur. He glanced away but his peripheral vision told him that the man had, indeed, kissed the woman.

The kiss was over almost instantly. Still, the man and woman stood there for a minute more in complete silence, as if both were too overwhelmed by the experience to know quite what to do next. The woman recovered first.

"Good-bye," she whispered and the proprietor heard the door to his establishment open as she suddenly fled the store.

"Good-bye," he heard the man respond as the door slid closed behind her.

[...]

"And you thought furniture was soulless," he heard the man whisper.
Bethy

I don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
oh oh oh! I know!

It's by ML Thompson and it's Echoes of the Past. evil

Lois turned at the sound of Clark's voice--and caught a glimpse of the
car accelerating toward her. She drew her breath to scream, "Help!
Superman!" when she was struck with a force that took her breath away-
-

--and abruptly found herself a thousand feet above the city, clutched
tightly in Superman's arms.

He buried his face against her hair, and his big body shook. "Oh,
God, Lois," he groaned. "I almost didn't make it."

She drew a long, shuddering breath, tears pricking her eyelids. "You
came . . . you came," she whispered.

"If I'd lost you . . ." He hugged her to him, one arm cradling her
back, the other hand cupping the back of her head.

Her arms slipped around his neck. "I'm right here."

"Lois." He ducked his head and blindly sought her mouth, starving for
the taste of her.

Locked in his arms, kissing him as they drifted through the sky . . .
The situation was too familiar for her to hesitate now, and she
responded eagerly. She knew his touch, his taste, the way he kissed .
. . and that extra something in him that called to her irresistibly.
No fake, no clone, no double from an alternate universe: this was her
husband as much as --

<Oh, God.> Lois eased back. This was absolutely impossible. She was
kissing her husband -- and fighting back the sick feeling that she was
cheating on her husband by doing so.

Superman murmured an inarticulate protest when she broke their kiss,
but he lowered his head and nuzzled the side of her neck. "I've
missed you so much," he murmured.
evil Laura (ahhh... one of my favorites)

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
I know it smile

It's from Sheila Harper's "All Myxed Up"

Here's a smoochie from one of my favorite authors laugh

The suspicious brightness in her eyes as she stared at him
in stunned silence broke his heart, and he opened his mouth
to apologise, but before the first word was out of his
mouth, Lois was flinging herself into his arms, pulling him
close and hugging him tighter than she'd ever had.

Her lips closed over his earlobe and trailed a series of
feather-like kisses along his jaw line before blindly
reaching for his mouth. She shifted, rising onto her knees
to draw level with him, and she kissed him deeply, with
more passion than she'd ever let him feel.

"And I love you," she whispered against his lips when she
pulled away. "I've been in love you for a long time, too.
Even if it took me longer than you to admit it to myself."

He leaned his forehead against hers, savouring every second
of a moment he'd waited for two long years. Hearing her say
she loved him was like a dream come true. The thrill of her
confession rippled through him, her words echoing in his
mind over and over, giving him strength for what was to
come.
- Laura

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Top Banana
Top Banana
Jill is going to have my head for that, I know... but I did have to google it. I thought one sentence structure looked like something I'd write, but then the rest, though familiar, didn't seem to fit with the list of titles that went through my mind... Anyway, it's Valentine's Secrets, by me. And yes, I'm ashamed of myself! blush

Okay here's another smoochie...

Lois held her breath as Clark slid the ring on her finger slowly, gently. The Centennial Park fountain gurgled softly behind her, the wind rustled the leaves in the trees, and the normal sounds of city traffic droned in the background, but all she could hear was the thunderous beating of her heart. It wasn't apprehension that drove her right now, but a feeling of joy unlike anything she had ever known. It almost felt as if her heart would literally explode, it was so filled with love and happiness. As if in slow motion, they rose, and Clark leaned in to kiss her. His lips were soft, and his touch was light, loving, but not insistent. It was a tender kiss, one that spoke of promises of the future, one that she wished would never end. As they pulled apart, he smiled at her, and she could see that he, too was feeling the same as her. She could see a confidence in his eyes that she had never seen before, and it gave her strength. She smiled back.

They stared at each other for a moment, their expressions drifting more toward those of love struck teenagers the longer the silence stretched on. Finally, Clark blinked, and his smile morphed into a look of surprise, and she could almost see the light bulb materialize above his head.

"Let's go celebrate!" he said as he grasped her other hand in his eagerly. Visions of champagne and chocolate truffles materialized in her mind, before fading away in favor of the image of a nice, soft bed, silk sheets, and candles. She blinked, wondering where exactly that came from. He didn't mean that kind of celebration, did he? But if he did, ooh. Maybe it was a little too soon for that, but on the other hand, it sure did sound nice.
Kaethel smile

- Is that what we are?

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
This quote is from Kaethel's beautiful 'Valentine's Secrets' - and I admit to Googling, but only for confirmation purposes. wink

And the last quote, from Sheila Harper...wasn't that 'Mxysplit'?

I defer to Kaethel for the new quote since she beat me to the post. <g> And anyway, I'm not supposed to be here again. goofy

Beaker: Special Talents: Scientific assistant, Victim
Last Book Read: "1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"
Quote: "Meep! Meep! Meep!"
Never Leaves Home Without: Medical Coverage
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
That's a 30-minute episode extention of Ultrawoman by Cindy Leuch.

Laura (looking for a new kiss)

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
Top Banana
Top Banana
Laura, I need the actual title before you post the new smoochie!! laugh It is indeed Cindy's episode extension of Ultrawoman, but it's not the title under which it's posted at the archive. wink

Kaethel smile

- Is that what we are?

Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
It's "Forever" by Cindy Leuch

Here's a smoochie from another of my favorite authors laugh

The moment her lips touched his, he lost track of
everything but her. Her arms came up around his neck as
she pressed herself close to him, and his arms, of their
own accord, gathered her in. The sequins of her dress felt
rough under his hands, compared to the smooth softness of
her back. The memories of their night together came
crashing back around him, and he grew bolder, deepening the
kiss. She clung to him as if she'd never want to leave,
and--
- Laura laugh
I prefer Laura8 because that's my softball number.

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
<sigh> That was the title at the top of the story... I guess Laura3 beat me to it.

Laura2

--Thomas Moore

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hey, totally off-topic here but it is my thread and all wink I just had a fun idea to keep the Lauras straight... We can have LauraA (for Alicia), LauraBF (self explanatory) and LauraCh. Or is that overly complicated? <g> I've had this thing about alphabetizing lately...

Anyway, I'm enjoying this thread quite a lot; thanks everyone! smile

edit: oh, and now I see LauraA's posted her smoochie... wow, what a great kiss. Wonder what goddess/genius could have written that one... goofy

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard