Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Blogger
Blogger
S
Hey, I love you poll and the contest is great. You guys know so many stories! Where can I find them though..they're not in the fanfic site here..are they nfic? Or maybe they're somewhere else..plus I saw ChiefPam mention doing a google...how does that work..sorry to be so out of the loop..but I'm new..I love this site though.It's a javascript:void(0)
Smileydream come true!

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hey Sweetgirl91, welcome to the boards. Glad you're enjoying the fun/insanity. wink

Most, if not all, of these stories, and many, many others can be found at The Lois and Clark Fanfic Archive or at Anne\'s Place .

Enjoy!

Jill goofy

Beaker: Special Talents: Scientific assistant, Victim
Last Book Read: "1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"
Quote: "Meep! Meep! Meep!"
Never Leaves Home Without: Medical Coverage
Top Banana
Top Banana
Had to google it, but... Super Stud, by ML Thompson.

Here's the new one:

I can't get enough of her. Her body is pressed against mine, this woman who is at once so familiar and yet so new, offering so many things to learn about her. I could stand here holding her, kissing her all night.

Yet we need to talk too, I recognise while stroking her hair, loving the feel of the silken strands as they slide through my fingers. She kissed me of her own accord; she made it clear that she wanted to kiss me. But what more does she want?

I don't just mean the fact that she locked and bolted her door with me on the inside, although that in itself raises intriguing - and terrifying - prospects. I mean that I need to know whether she wants anything more than tonight, than the here and now.

I love her. I don't want a one-night stand. Or even just one evening of sweet kisses. I don't want to have to pretend that this never happened; to go back to working with her and being her best friend and pretending that I don't want more from her. I've done that for too long as it is. And after tonight I'm never going to be able to do it again.

I draw back gently, still holding her but catching her gaze and trying to make her understand that I want to talk.
Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi, SG91. Welcome to our playground - glad you're having fun. wave

Most of the fanfic which is posted here on the mbs in segments is eventually submitted here to the Lois and Clark Fanfic Archive, when the author has a final version they're happy with. You'll also find some other stories there from other sources other than these mbs.

The Google function mentioned on this thread is at the bottom of the Archive home page. If you paste in a section of the text from a quoted story there, the story should come up and you'll know what it is. smile

If you're interested in nfic, check out Annesplace which archives and hosts most of the nfic in the fandom, past and present.

Have fun. wink

EDIT - see Jill beat me to it. <G>

LabRat smile
Editor-in-Chief
The Lois and Clark Fanfic Archive

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hey Sweetgirl91!! smile1

Methos: "I'm easily amused."

(Indiscretions - Highlander: The Series)
N
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
N
Oh, that's a Wendy fic. Friends and Lovers? Yeah. Wait a minute....I'll be right back with a quote.

Sherry

Visit www.marykay.com/sfmurphy for wonderful cosmetic products and an opportunity to enrich the lives of women.
N
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
N
New quote--deceptively short but memorable:

Her words suddenly stopped because Clark stepped
over, pulled her into his arms, and covered her mouth with his,
all in one smooth movement. When he lifted his head from
kissing her and all Lois did was stare at him, dazed, he grinned
and turned to his parents. "It's the only thing I've found that
makes her stop babbling once she starts."

Visit www.marykay.com/sfmurphy for wonderful cosmetic products and an opportunity to enrich the lives of women.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OMG! I don't believe it - one I actually know and without googling even.

BB Medos' In The Beginning!

Gosh, got so excited, forgot to say back soon with a quote!

LabRat (who's been waiting like forever to be able to say that!! hyper )

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.

The Musketeers
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Okay, try this from one of my favourite authors:

She turned in his arms, bringing her hands up to splay across his chest; a crooked smile acknowledged how easily he could distract her and invited his kiss again. Clark took the invitation, capturing her mouth with his. A long slow kiss, barely moving, just a touch of mouths; then it deepened as Lois responded to the teasing touch of his tongue on her lips. She tasted of mint and something uniquely her own; a flavour which Clark was addicted to, heightened in the cool dawn air by the scent from the garden below. He wanted to bottle it and take it home; it was a scent in which he would always find this moment.

Lois pressed closer to Clark, silk and lace too little to provide any real barrier between them; his arms around her, his head lowered to hers, he was everything to her. The sweet invasion of her mouth defined the dawn, a rising arousal burning off the last vestiges of night and sleep. Some
distant part of her mind was astonished at the pitiful mewl of protest that slipped out when Clark broke the kiss; where did that noise come from? Wherever it was, Clark seemed aroused and amused in equal parts by it, smiling at her with a banked heat.
LabRat smile

The Musketeers
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Oh, oh I know this one! (finally -- I didn't even recognize my own blush )

It's Menolly's La Recherche du Dayzs Perdu

She couldn't restrain herself any longer. She craved his touch. She turned in his arms, staring into his eyes for a moment before lifting her face to him. A bittersweet smile
graced his lips for just a second, and then he was kissing her. Her heart lurched as he tugged hungrily at her lips. She returned his kiss with equal fervor, as if trying to swallow him, drink him into her soul. The world faded away, and for a moment she could forget that in the morning he would have to leave. It was just him and her, and for a moment, all was right with the world.

His arms held her tight against his chest as he slowly guided her to the floor, his lips never leaving hers.

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Features Writer
Features Writer
Oh, I love this one...Annie M's heart-breaking "Standing at the Edge".

And yet another...
She wasn't prepared for the heady sensation which swept over her the instant his lips touched hers.

His first kiss was gentle, a light brush of his mouth against hers, which ended even before she'd become accustomed to the sensation. Then he was back, his warm lips moving over hers in an intimate, sensuous caress. Involuntarily, her lips parted; as if he'd known she would do it, immediately he gently sucked her lower lip into his mouth, nibbled gently, then released it again.

Without conscious thought, she slid her arms up around his neck, drawing him closer. He responded by sliding his free arm around her waist, bringing her up against his hard, lean body. His strong thigh was pressed against her hip, his thick dark hair invited her to rake her fingers through it, and his mouth was still doing wonderful things to her senses. Her head swam, and she moaned softly as she opened her mouth wider so that she could push her tongue forward.

He anticipated her again, his tongue gliding over her upper lip and then invading her mouth, continuing the caress along the inside of her lip and then over her teeth. Experimentally, she touched his tongue with hers; instantly, he ceased what he was doing and joined her in a game of touching and stroking and tangling.

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Roger and Kathy M, what a pleasant surprise to see your reference to Yesterday, upon the Stair. smile Nice to know that bit of the story worked.

carol

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Wow, this has really taken off smile And I've been having a wonderful time reading all the quotes and being reminded of so many fabulous stories! Thanks, guys! smile1 Keep it up thumbsup

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
That's from Faux Pas by Wendy Richards, I think...

Lois knew she'd never been kissed like that before.
Knew she'd never kissed anyone that way before. For the first
time in her life she wasn't worrying about the mechanics of
what she was doing -- she was just doing it, and putting
everything she felt into it.
He tasted so good, and his body felt wonderful pressed
up against hers. They pulled each other closer and closer,
lost in the moment and in one another. With her eyes closed,
her hands and mouth exploring Clark, she was no longer aware
of the fading day, the noises made by the various creatures
around them, the breeze or the ground they were standing on.
In fact, it felt as if they were floating, so absorbed was she
in what they were doing.
Eventually, they'd come up for air and she was kind of
surprised to find everything just as they'd left it. She
continued to hold Clark tightly, laying her head against his
shoulder and snuggling her face into his neck. He kept one
arm around her securely, but brought the other up so that he
could gently run his fingers through her hair. It had felt so
*right!*
Then he'd said, "I love you, Lois."
At first, she hadn't really taken it in. That's nice,
she'd thought, until she'd let herself hear what he'd said.
LOL this may be a total give-away but oh well.

Caroline

You've gotta be original, because if you're like someone else, what do they need you for?
~Bernadette Peters
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
That's from Faux Pas by Wendy Richards, I think...
It is?? blush I didn't recognise it at all... eek

Jill, perhaps you have your revenge! goofy

Wendy wink

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, the mystery of the vanishing story has been solved and turned out to be fairly routine and innocuous and not the major website glitch I first feared.

That being the case, and not wanting to leave another mystery behind - this one the mystery of the vanishing posts goofy - I'm just posting here to say that I've deleted all of my posts to the thread on this particular subject.

It's been solved in private email between Carol and myself and so the part of the conversation between us which appears here on the thread - which is really of relevence to no one but the two of us - seems not just superfluous to the thread, but to actively get in its way. smile

LabRat smile (who has retreated to her position of not knowing any quotes again...ah well, I'll just bask in my brief period of lucidity. laugh )

The Musketeers
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
It is?? I didn't recognise it at all...
Yeah, it is... You scared me for a minute there, I thought I had gotten it wrong. I went and googled a couple of phrases and its definitely from Faux Pas.

Caroline

You've gotta be original, because if you're like someone else, what do they need you for?
~Bernadette Peters
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Caroline, I think you need to give us a clue here... we can't find it! <wail!> goofy

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Features Writer
Features Writer
Aarrgh! Yet another great story that doesn't show up in a Google search! So this morning I gave up and searched around in the stories I have saved on my hd - and found it... it's Chris Mulder's "Meet Me in Kansas City" [Linked Image]

The first brush of her lips against his was a mere feather-like caress, and she pulled away as quickly as she'd initiated the kiss, holding back her already intense desire when a very male groan answered the interruption. Keeping her own need in check, she closed the distance between them again, granting him permission to deepen the encounter, without realising that it was leading her to the crumbling of all her carefully constructed barriers.

But, as with all well-thought out plans, nothing turned out in the expected manner. This rule didn't fail this time either, and she'd barely had time to form another coherent thought before Clark's arms were holding her against him, and he eagerly responded to her kiss, initiating a not-so-shy exploration of the feminine curves tightly pressed to him.

She was melting against him, unable to get enough of his taste and the touch of his hands where they roamed up her back, disappearing in the mass of her hair as he kissed her, over and over, his mouth repeatedly plundering hers. She was quickly spinning out of control, and, she realised with almost a jolt of surprise, she wasn't scared.
KathyM

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Top Banana
Top Banana
*happy sigh* More smoochies. And this one is Point of No Return by Kaethel.

Guess it's my turn again - watch this space for more smoochies. Okay, finally found something:

"I love you," he whispered, bending his head to capture her lips in a sweet, gentle kiss. For a second Lois's lips remained still beneath his. Then, as if she was suddenly freed by the implication of his words she began to kiss him back.

Her lips gently clasped with his as her hand reached up to tangle in his hair, pulling him closer. She sighed contentedly, letting her body relax completely against his and parting her lips in invitation.

Clark wrapped his arms more tightly around her waist tugging her tightly to him. He felt her part her lips and eagerly and gently slipped his tongue into her mouth. He withdrew almost immediately, and then pressed forward more boldly. He swept through her mouth, memorizing each feeling, each taste. Finally they pulled back, gasping for air.
Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard