Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
That would be by Kathy Brown, Momentum, I think.

Laura

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
You got the Kathy part right...

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
Easy. That's When Friends Become Lovers. (Again <G>)

Just catching up with this thread - what a great idea. It's so much fun! And I'm really flattered to see that one of my stories made it in. Thanks, Jen. smile

Here's one of my favorites (with a little bit snipped to keep from giving it away):

Clark felt delight suffuse his entire being. With a final vestige of caution he hooked one foot under a step to prevent any tendency to float away. Then he bent his head forward and let his lips brush the soft skin of her shoulder, sweeping slowly across from the strap of her top towards her neck. "Something like that?" he suggested.

A tremor ran through Lois's whole body and she melted bonelessly against him, her head tilting invitingly to the side. "I don't think you got it quite right," she teased breathlessly. "You'll have to try again..."

He grinned and tightened his arm about her, pulling her gently closer. He lifted his free hand to her temple and ran his fingers through her hair, tucking it back from her ear and neck. He drew a gentle finger across the skin thus exposed, from behind her ear, down her neck and out across her shoulder. He cupped the point of her shoulder and dipped his head again to retrace the trail with soft, nibbling kisses. Lois moaned and lifted her hand to his head, running her fingers through his hair and stroking the nape of his neck.

<snip>

Her kiss was tentative at first, growing more assured as she felt his response. He wrapped his arms securely around her, closed his eyes, and gave himself up to pure sensation. Her scent was all around him, warmer and somehow spicier than usual, and her heartbeat was keeping time with his. He could feel her soft lips against his, and taste her... He ran his tongue across her full bottom lip, and her mouth opened, inviting him deeper. Gently, he probed the warm cavern of her mouth, stroking one hand up her spine to the nape of her neck. As his hand met the bare skin of her shoulders she shuddered and moaned, arching her back against him. Every cell in his body was alive with his desire for this beautiful woman...

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
Top Banana
Top Banana
I love this story! It's another one by Meredith Knight, this time A Closet Encounter.

So I guess I'll have to find another one. This is one I like a lot:

The first touch was tentative, a brief, light caress of mouth on mouth; but he didn't withdraw immediately. Before Lois even had the chance to tighten her hold on him so that
he couldn't pull away that quickly, his mouth was back and this time he kissed her properly. His hands slid from her arms to her shoulders, pulling her closer to him; one hand slid up the back of her neck and then into her hair. Everything else faded away, even her recognition that this was happening, he was kissing her, in front of his parents.

All she saw, all she felt, was Clark and the way his kiss made her feel.

And she hadn't been mistaken. When Clark Kent kissed her, something extraordinary happened.

And she wanted it to go on happening. Over and over again. With many more repeat performances to come.

He raised his head, ending the kiss, and she groaned inwardly in disappointment. But then she saw his eyes... they looked as glazed as she thought hers did. Clark looked as if he'd been just as carried away by what they'd just done as she was.
Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Top Banana
Top Banana
Aha! Recognised this one immediately (and checked on the archive to make sure it was right, and it was, yay!! jump ). Feels Like You're Mine: A Christmas Story, by Wendy Richards.

Brb with another smoochie...

Here it is:

Somewhat impulsively, Lois threw all caution to the wind and added, "Clark, what I meant to say is that Superman can never compare to you."

She grinned at him and was thrilled when she saw the look of shock in his eyes. Obviously, he hadn't expected her to say something like that to him. But he definitely seemed overjoyed to hear her say it.

Then Lois did something completely out of character. She closed the gap between them and wrapped her arms around him. Then, like she was in the middle of a dream, she slowly raised herself up onto her tiptoes and leaned in towards him until her lips gently brushed against his.

She felt his arms encircle her and pull her closer. Then their lips met and she gently pushed her tongue into his mouth. When they kissed, it was like the whole rest of the world went blank, like everything else in the world was put on hold. In her life, she had kissed many men, but this was the first kiss that had ever made her feel so alive. It was like something deep in her soul had finally been awakened after a long slumber.

When the kiss broke Lois looked into Clark's eyes, completely amazed at what she had just done. Unfortunately, Clark's eyes looked troubled. Had she done something wrong? Why was he looking at her like that?
Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ah, "This Kiss" by AliciaU, or rather LauraU. smile Loved this story with a fun revelation.

Here's a nice smoochie:

With a tiny sound, she pressed forward again, let herself
kiss him properly, fully. He hesitated at first, not
wanting to push her, but in a moment his hands moved
carefully to the small of her back, pulling her to him in
an embrace that was more loving than passionate. Lois let
her arms twine around his neck, her heart speeding in her
chest, her mind and body reeling at the wash of emotion
filling her. She'd never felt anything so powerful, so warm
and vibrant and beautiful, and the wake of it left her
gasping.

Was that love, then? That heavy sweep of sensation that
assailed her when his lips met hers? Or the unexpected
knowledge that he meant more to her in this moment than
anyone ever had? The sudden rush of protective tenderness
that rose in her when he whispered her name, desperately,
disbelieving? She wasn't sure, but when at last he pulled
away to look at her, she heard herself answering him, heard
her voice small but sure. "Yes, Clark..."

"Yes?" he repeated tentatively, his eyes still faintly
clouded with emotion. "Yes what, Lois?"

She smiled a little, hesitant. "Yes, I trust you," she said
softly.

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Got it!! Kaylle's beautiful 'All Or Nothing' - a fantastic story! goofy

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
I know! I know, I know, I know!!!! smile1 smile1 smile1 I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fear of Discovery III: Coming Home, by Yvonne Connell.

Okay, here's the new one...

Lex's face blotted out the light as his lips brushed over hers in a dry sweep. She felt nothing except a distant surprise that his kiss was so... innocuous. Completely tame and passionless.

Was *this* what it would be like if they married?

Was Lex really so uninterested in sex? But that was hard to believe; after all, she knew he'd had lovers. She was pretty sure that he'd been intimate with Miranda at some point - she'd noticed the perfumer giving Lex that lover-scorned kind of glare a couple of times. And she'd noticed Lex checking out attractive women many times - to say nothing of the very determined, and sexual, way he'd pursued her when they'd first met.

But before she could say anything, his mouth descended again. This time, his lips were moist, and parted; he ground his mouth against hers, his tongue pressing forward and invading her mouth. He tasted of rich wine and the cigars she wished he'd give up. Without waiting for her to participate, Lex continued kissing her, his tongue urgent and rapacious; to her appalled horror, Lois realised that the only emotion she was feeling was revulsion.

She tore her mouth from his and leaned back, breathing heavily. As she did so, the memory of another kiss floated tantalisingly in the forefront of her mind. Feeling slightly sick, she pushed it away. She was with *Lex*, the man she was contemplating marrying!
Kaethel evil

- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

Top Banana
Top Banana
<shudder> Lex smoochies. Ewwwwwww wink

Anyway, it's Wendy Richard's Second Thoughts .

So now I've got to come up with next one again... How about:

"Then show me," she whispered back, stroking his face with cool fingers that nonetheless set him on fire. She stroked a lock of hair back from his face, then cupped her hand against his cheek. He allowed himself to lean into her caress, letting the familiar tender feelings of love he'd harbored for her for so long sweep over him.

He watched Lois's tongue flick across her lower lip in a probably unconscious invitation, but something in him still made him ask, "May I kiss you?"

Lois opened her mouth to respond, then simply nodded. Hardly daring to believe his luck in being here and about to kiss the woman of his dreams... A small voice inside his head reminded him to stop thinking and just kiss her. And so...he did.

Their lips touched, and it was as if a hidden longing inside each, a piece that had beenmissing from each of their lives, had suddenly been satisfied. At least, Clark hoped that Lois felt the same way, because this sense of magic couldn't possibly be all on his side. And then he lost himself in the kiss, and stopped thinking in poetic lyricism.

The stirrings of warmth he'd first felt when Lois touched his face were nothing compared to the heat that coursed through him as he deepened the kiss. He felt her smile, and the burst of humor was contagious. He lightly tickled her ribs, and delighted in feeling her giggle into his mouth. One arm, of its own accord, wrapped around her waist to caress her back and pull her closer. The other gently explored her soft skin, lightly skimming across her stomach. She sighed at the touch, and he broke the kiss just long enough to plant kisses across the rest of her face before gravitating towards her mouth again for a deep, satisfying kiss.
Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aha! Sarah Luddy's great And Then They Kissed... and Kissed... and Kissed! laugh

Okay, here's another one; the names are removed to protect the guilty: wink

"Shh." She silenced him with a finger on his lips.

Suddenly his arms were around her and they were locked in a fierce, passionate embrace. Bodies pressed tight together, lips to lips, arms
roaming feverishly as if they could never get enough of each other, drinking in each other's scent.

"God, ****, I'm so sorry," gasped Clark between kisses. "I should never have said what I said."

"Shh," she repeated.

"I overreacted-"

"It's OK." She silenced him with another kiss.

Clark was stunned. Kissing Lana had been play-acting compared to this. And yet...was all that stuff he'd read about the earth moving just over-blown fantasy? Trashy romance novels probably weren't the place to learn about real emotions, and this was pretty good, even without earthquakes - **** certainly seemed to be enjoying it. He surrendered himself to the delicious feel of her soft body against his.

Gradually, the heat of the embrace diminished, and they were able to pull a little away from each other, still maintaining the contact through their hands on each other's arms. A corner of Clark's mouth curved upwards.

"Does this mean we've made up?"

**** swatted his upper arm. "Watch it, Kent!"
Wendy wink

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
smile1 smile1 smile1 evil - teamed up in shared, sheer (and probably shear...) evilness [g]

- Is that what we are?

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
That's Can I Kiss the Monkey? by Sarah Luddy. My turn!
Lois opened her mouth to respond, then simply nodded. Hardly daring to believe his luck in being here and about to kiss the woman of his dreams... A small voice inside his head reminded him to stop thinking and just kiss her. And so...he did.

Their lips touched, and it was as if a hidden longing inside each, a piece that had been missing from each of their lives, had suddenly been satisfied. At least, Clark hoped that Lois felt the same way, because this sense of magic couldn't possibly be all on his side. And then he lost himself in the kiss, and stopped hinking in poetic lyricism.

The stirrings of warmth he'd first felt when Lois touched his face were nothing compared to the heat that coursed through him as he deepened the kiss. He felt her smile, and the burst of humor was contagious. He lightly tickled her
ribs, and delighted in feeling her giggle into his mouth. One arm, of its own accord, wrapped around her waist to caress her back and pull her closer. The other gently explored her soft skin, lightly skimming across her stomach. She sighed at the touch, and he broke the kiss just long enough to plant kisses across the rest of her
face before gravitating towards her mouth again for a deep, satisfying kiss.

Imagine.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ok, that has to be from Sarah Luddy's hysterical "Can I Kiss the Monkey?" And also a bit of a trick from our evil friends, W and K(Q), since it's not on the Archive. <g>

I'll brb with a new quote...never mind - nqoire beat me - I was being assaulted and kicked by the drunk people on IRC, so I was distracted. I'll just have to retaliate by figuring out this quote now. goofy

Beaker: Special Talents: Scientific assistant, Victim
Last Book Read: "1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"
Quote: "Meep! Meep! Meep!"
Never Leaves Home Without: Medical Coverage
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I know it! I know it!! jump

It's Missy's wonderful The Art of Being Clark!

"Three hours, no interruptions. On my honor." Clark bowed gracefully like a nobleman in front of his lady and Lois giggled in response. "What do you say?"

Lois stared up at her partner for only a fraction of a second before responding. "I say..." She moved forward like a cat, taking his head in her hands, she drew him towards her and kissed him deeply. As their lips parted, Clark pressed his forehead against hers and whispered her name softly. Then, moving down, he recaptured her mouth with his own. His tongue found easy passage into the warm cavity of her mouth which she opened and she met him, eagerly, hungrily with her own. It was like falling into a bottomless pit. Except that the falling was the best part. Lois felt a tingling sensation coursing through her whole body, causing her to shiver involuntarily.

Sensing her response, Clark pulled her up against him, deepening their kiss, and Lois moaned as she felt his hot hands slide up and undo the zipper which ran from her mid back to her tailbone, taking great care to trail one finger down her spine as he went. Lois' head tipped back and she groaned softly, as Clark trailed kisses down from her neck to the line of her dress in front. With his hands, he explored the sensitive muscles on her back, gently reaching up to undo the clasp that held her bra, and then realizing that there wasn't one. Lois could sense the rate of Clark's breathing increase, she felt limp, as though she were melting into his arms...

It was the most exquisite sensation she had ever felt in her life, nothing...ever...it had *never* been like this before... Collapsing on top of him, Lois could hear her breath still coming in gasps. Pressed against his chest, she could feel his racing heartbeat as it sought stability.

For long moments there was silence, broken only by the sound of their breathing as they lay, still entwined in each others' arms. Lois sighed and pulled more tightly against him.
Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I know it! I know it!!! goofy

Top Banana
Top Banana
Kaethel: "I've read this. I'm sure I've read this, but I cannot remember the title or author."

Wendy: "Oh yes?"

Kaethel: "It sounds like something like Tracey would write."

Wendy: "You're partly right, but you should be ashamed of yourself."

Kaethel: "Uh-oh..."

Anyway, it's Midnight Confessions, by Tracey and... uh... well, Kaethel. blush

Clark stopped the flow of her words with his lips, pressing them forcefully against her own and slipping his hand behind her neck to hold her steady for his kiss. Lois froze for a moment then responded easily, returning his kiss with as much force. She couldn't help herself, despite the confusion of her thoughts and feelings at this point, the presence of her attraction and feelings for Superman were undeniable. His lips moved almost frantically against hers, his tongue slipping forward to stroke her bottom lip, requesting entrance. She granted it freely, moaning into his mouth and pulling herself closer to him as the kiss deepened, her arms moving of their own volition to wrap around his neck.

Clark pulled slowly away from the kiss, he'd only done it stop the babbling, but once his lips had connected with Lois' he'd been unable to temper the amount of passion. And hearing her say that she thought she might be starting to love Clark had just pushed him past the point where he could control himself.
The Evil Ones evil

- Is that what we are?

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
May I Have This Dance, by Jill.

Lois turned to face Clark, gazing into his eyes, her back against the counter. She felt the heat from his closeness, and her breath caught in her throat as his eyes held her captive.

Clark paused, uncertain what it was he had been saying. Her dark eyes captured his full attention, and he heard her heartbeat accelerate. He slowly raised his hand to cup the side of her face, caressing her skin lightly with his thumb. His other hand moved from her shoulder to cup her other cheek as she gazed expectantly into his eyes. Clark slowly closed the distance between them, his heart pounding in his chest with anticipation. He lightly touched his lips to hers, testing her response.

The heat rose swiftly in her body as his lips set fire to hers. She had never felt anything like this in her entire life. She hungrily pressed her lips to his and slid her arms around his waist, leaning more fully into him. Clark's fingers slipped through her hair as he deepened the kiss, and her lips parted willingly to the gentle thrust of his tongue. The sound of their lips clasping and parting was punctuated with soft moans of pleasure as they explored each other's mouths.

Lois' head was spinning. Never before had a man's kisses affected her in this way. All rational thought was gone. All she wanted was more--more kissing, more touching--just more. Oh God, this was too fast! Lois pulled her arms
back, resting her hands on his chest. She ently pushed him back and gasped against his lips, "Wait."

Imagine.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
That's it, nqoire!! And I have to share this, from IRC:

<DocJill> oh, bloody hell! I got it!
<Qex> Yay!!!
<WendyWrit> about time, Jill! <g> Did you have to google? <g>
<DocJill> yes, I admit it! I did have to Google it!
<WendyWrit> ROFLMAO!!!
<LabRat> lol
<WendyWrit> Admission!!!!
<DocJill> god! This is bad...I haven't even written enough to claim that it all blurs together <G>
<LabRat> ROTFL
<WendyWrit> ROFLMAO, Jill!
<DocJill> someone else post the answer, I'm too embarassed that I had to google my own story!
Revenge is sweet... goofy

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Bad Wendy! Now, how can I continue to blackmail Jill into keeping her deep, dark secret from the world only if she writes us a new story, hmmmmmm?

LabRat evil

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Bad Wendy! And you are SOOO... right. Revenge is sweet! goofy (who will have her revenge...at a later time...)

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard