Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#140933 08/11/03 09:27 AM
Shadow Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Oh boy, time to describe it...always the hard part. wink Well anywho, I remember it's some sort of elseworld/alt-universe for starters. Lois and Clark haven't met yet (I don't think), but somehow they manage to be snooping around an office at the exact same time (separately)...Clark is hiding and Lois is about to get caught, and I THINK Clark starts throwing little scraps of paper in Lois' direction with little 'let me help you' messages.

Does this make any sense?
goofy

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#140934 08/11/03 02:23 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
That's Strangers 3, When 2 Hearts Collide by Missy Gallant! Strangers 3

~Liz (who's doing the happy dance b/c she actually can help someone on the boards! dance )

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
#140935 08/11/03 03:52 PM
Shadow Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
~Liz (who's doing the happy dance b/c she actually can help someone on the boards! )
Hehe. Thank you!

(does the happy dance with Liz)

smile

#140936 08/11/03 04:10 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oooo!! That does sound like Strangers 3...

Is this the bit you're refering too?

He lobbed the ball of paper skillfully, striking Lois on her bottom. Bull's eye! He smothered a grin at her mixedlook of surprise, then disgust at being pegged on that part of her anatomy. For some reason, he found her displeasure amusing as she scurried back under the desk, scowling and appearing as though she wanted to strangle him.

Lois crossed her legs and settled back into her hideaway with a frown on her face. Just when she was thinking about making a run for more stable cover, she got hit on the behind with a ball of paper. Leave it to Kent to get her all flustered and spoil whatever chance she had of escaping
by being such a horrible shot, or even worse - a litterbug.

His habit of interfering in her life was as about as welcome as a run in a pair of brand new nylons.

She threw an irritated glance at the paper wad, irked by its mere existence, as it lay next to her. On impulse, she reached over and picked it up. The movers were creating a lot of noise while they were loading up some other piece of junk, so she took a small risk of creating too much of her own and uncrumpled the paper slowly. Maybe there were some notes on Luthor or some other small bit of information that she could learn about Kent who, as she couldn't let herself forget, was the competition. Leaning out of the shadow of the desk, she thrust the paper into the thin, barely readable light next to the wall.

It merely read:

Sit tight. I'll help you out. CK

She dropped the note down into her lap and blankly stared ahead. Oh, my gosh! How did he know she was here? Was she *that* obvious, or noisy? Unless he saw movement through the broken front of the desk. That had to be it - his chair wasn't that far away and he *was* examining this old piece of junk a few minutes ago. So what was he up to? If he knew she was under the desk, could he have slipped a note to Luthor informing him that an intruder was hiding in his office?
Missy (who is happy that someone still may have remembered her story and still hoping to finish Strangers V this year...)

#140937 08/11/03 04:18 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
hoping to finish Strangers V this year
Oooh! Now I'm going to do the DOJ! party

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
#140938 08/11/03 05:22 PM
Shadow Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
hoping to finish Strangers V this year...)
YAY!

*joins in rivka's dance

dance dance dance dance dance dance

Jen's Dance Squad

#140939 08/12/03 04:06 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
(who is happy that someone still may have remembered her story and still hoping to finish Strangers V this year...)
Wahooo........more S5!!!! thumbsup More D-O-J!! dance dance

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard