Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Shadow Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hey folks,

Just a couple of quick questions about our Clark in this episode...

1. Do we know if he could hear anything in that box-thing that he got trapped in?

2. What would have happened to him if Lois and good ole HG hadn't found him in time?

Thanks smile
Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I don't think we were told regarding question one, Jen, so you could pretty much make it up, I think, either way, as suits you.

On question two, we were told that if he was left in the box it would gradually shrink until it collapsed entirely and he would be permanently trapped.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
It didn't seem to me that he could hear much of anything -- I don't remember any reaction shots or anything. But I'm sure you could justify him hearing things if that suited your plot.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Shadow Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Spiffy, thanks guys. smile

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Originally posted by Shadow:
Hey folks,

Just a couple of quick questions about our Clark in this episode...

1. Do we know if he could hear anything in that box-thing that he got trapped in?

2. What would have happened to him if Lois and good ole HG hadn't found him in time?

Thanks smile
Jen
I know this is an old topic but I'd thought I'd respond. On that second one, it sounded like he'd be forever lost. I don't know exactly how that would work. It made it sound like (and the box was shrinking so much that it's likely the case) he would have been snuffed out of existence. I know one of a number of stories I have where I was trying to write just that with Lois and Alt-Clark having to deal with the aftermath, but it's still languishing on my computer.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard