Next Thread
Print Thread
#140814 07/30/03 10:30 AM
A
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
A
Which episode included the scene where Lois and Clark and his parents are eating chinese food (that Jonathan bought and tried to pass off as homemade) and Martha says that Lois is not company, she's family? Please tell me that was "The Source"!!!

dizzy

Anne >^,,^<

"I only know how to make four things, and this is the only one without chocolate." Lois Lane "All My I've Got a Crush on You 10/24/1993
#140815 07/30/03 10:38 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Close, but not quite. That was at the end of Chi of Steel. I think there was Chinese food in the Source, but only the Kents ate it; L&C were somewhere else at the time...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#140816 07/30/03 10:42 AM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Anne,

I know it's not "The Source" because I just watched it today, and nothing like that happened.

The episode you're talking about is "Chi of Steel", when Jonathan and Martha exchange chores while they are in Metropolis. Martha sits around drinking coffee (or tea), playing checkers, etc., while Jonathan has to buy groceries, iron the clothes, cook dinner (purchased Chinese food), etc. goofy

malu

EDIT: Oops! Took too long to type this, and Pam got ahead of me. blush On "The Source", Martha and Jonathan ate the drugged Chinese food, while Stewart was "murdered".

#140817 07/31/03 01:55 AM
A
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
A
Dang! That's after TOGOM. grumble Ah well, it's not anything super critical...

Thanx for the quick responses anyway.

laugh

Anne >^,,^<

"I only know how to make four things, and this is the only one without chocolate." Lois Lane "All My I've Got a Crush on You 10/24/1993

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard