Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Hi all,

This is just a quick (ha ... I haven't been on the boards in so long this is probably going to sound like a confessional) post before I leave work for the day. As has become apparent by now, I haven't frequented the message boards since early May. eek

There are a variety of reasons I wasn't online in May (I was on vacation for a while, had to move to a temporary room for the summer), but thought I'd be back by June. However, I am currently limited to internet access while at work only, and since I do have to do work while here, I have very little time for the MBs at the moment (though I have been on IRC whenever possible to keep myself from going crazy over my lack of LnC).

As of right now, I'm moving back on campus in early August, and worst case scenario, should be posting again by late-August. I have been working on the still untitled sequel to When the West Wind Moves (yes, that was the end of that specific part of the series), in addition to the rewrite to Swear to God, This Time We're Not Kidding that I posted a long time ago. So why am I not posting now then? I'm waiting until I have time to not only post to the boards, but also read and comment on stories again.

I am still checking my e-mail account (ellerobbie@yahoo.com), so if you need to get in touch with me or harass me about finishing the above mentioned stories, that's the best place to reach me for the time being.

Hope everyone is having a great summer, and I miss all of you,
Elle smile

Elle Roberts

She's a dancer who doesn't dance. He's a painter who doesn't paint. It's like a bohemian version of the Island of Misfit Toys. – “Igby Goes Down”
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hey, Elle! We miss you too, so hoping RL eases up that stranglehold soon! Looking forward to more of that series. One good thing - by the time you come back you'll have had loads of time to have a complete story and then you can post it all at once. smile1

Right?

What do you mean, har! goofy

LabRat smile (who should be getting ready for her doc appointment, but the mbs are much more fun any day of the week...)

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard