Next Thread
Print Thread
#140587 07/05/03 12:12 PM
Y
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Y
Does anyone remember which episode it was where Lois and Clark each told each other a big secret before something happened and then Lois realzied that Clark hadn't told her his biggest secret. I think it was first season. I can't remember which episode it was or what secrets they told each other. I have an idea for a fic sort of an episode extension, but it isn't good if i don't remember the episode. I know it was on TNT or TBS one day sort of recently (or not that recently) it's not often that I actually wake up to watch L&C (it's on way too early), so it might have not been too recently -- maybe it was a day that I actually got up for class on time.

There is a large chance that I might be imagining things -- or it might have happened in a fic that I read.

Thanks,

- Alicia smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
#140588 07/05/03 12:20 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ides of Metropolis... Lois was hiding Eugene in her apt and he was escaped from jail after being guilty. She wants blackmail material.

Clark uses that his mother might be having an affair as the secret he shares with Lois and she says that its not a big deal and he says oh yes it is...

Marns
~pobody's nerfect
#140589 07/05/03 12:25 PM
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Hi Alicia!

It was the episode "Ides of Metropolis", season 1.

Clark's secret was that Jonathan believed that Martha had an affair with her art teacher.

Lois's secret could probably be that she's harboring Eugene, but I can't remember for sure.

Maybe this link freshes your memory a little...

http://www.redboots.net/Episodes/season_1c.htm

(Although you can't find soooo much information... anyway.)

See you soon.
AnnaBtG.

P.S.: I'm looking forward to this new idea of yours to come true!

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
#140590 07/05/03 12:28 PM
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Hey, Bumpkin already posted... and she has a better memory than me.

AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard