Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Merriwether
Merriwether
Welcome, Aiken! I keep meaning to email you feedback on LU and SU . . . blush So glad you came to play with us! And I really enjoyed Lois Unbuttoned! Was thrilled when I heard a sequel was going to be going up. And then I loved the sequel too! dance notworthy

Love your sig! My kids seem to be surviving. Uh, where did they get to . . . ? 'Scuse me a minute. wink

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey I just wanted to say that I absolutely love Lois Unbuttoned. I thought it was just great! I've read it over & over again, and now I'm getting ready to read Superman Undone... I'm sure it will be as good if not better than the first!

*Blayne*

Clark: You are really high maintenance, you know it?
Lois: But I'm worth it.

Clark: Not exactly what you had in mind, huh?
Lois: Let's see. So far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, been treated as your girlfriend, and insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Welcome to the boards, CC! smile1

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
Thank you so much to everyone.

Of course I'm wondering where you've all been all my life. Like why you weren't grading my papers in high school?

For those who read SU based on a real liking of LU, I hope it's not a fat disappointment. I like a bit of angst, and went a bit heavier on it. Smeared it everywhere, to be honest.

If you have any criticisms, I truly would love to hear them and learn from them. Right after I stopped sobbing. wink

Thanks again. I so appreciate it. You are all so generous.

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Welcome CC:) From another CC <g>

'Lois Unbuttoned' was terrific, and I'm looking forward to reading 'Superman Undone'.

Your concern about too much angst in SU - I'm sure the angst is leavened by that touch for humour which made LU so much fun, so it's probably not excessive. smile

carol

Trenna Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
My welcome too, CC. I'd hoped to get you more feedback and encouragement but its a big bonus to have you join these boards smile1

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
CC, it's great to see you here! goofy

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Both stories were soooooooo excellent!
Welcome and hurry and write more!

doublel

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard