Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Where are this story and their writer.

This are the most recent incomplete.

"The Blacktop End" by Keshandra
June 16, 2003
Well I hope so anyway. For those of you with memories like elephants who still remember back two months ago when I was posting semi regularly I apologise for going AWOL but I've been completing my first teaching practice and I found that teaching all day, working in a pub at night, umpiring field hockey on Saturday mornings and playing field hockey myself left me with little to no free time and little to no energy. However my prac is now over and once I finish the marking I have to do I have hope that by the end of the week I'll be able to post part twelve of Blacktop which should finish it off. So cross your fingers and feel free to either nag or kick me in the butt - I need it. Alex
help Did you find a BR?

"When the West Wind Moves" by Ellen Roberts
Last post in May 16, 2003
huh Where are you?

"Hack" by Melisma
May 11, 2003
This is a new little story I'm starting to work on, so I'm posting the first little bit to whet your appetite so to speak...
confused What happen with this story?

"Mission in time" by SimbolicAngel
confused Where are you SimbolicAngel?

"The Little Girls Lost" by Brightfeather
April 15, 2003
After I finish Little Girl Lost! Which may also be a while because final exams are right around the corner.
eek Wow! What exams!!!
Last post Jun 8, 2003

"Where Lois and Clark makes friends" by Carol M.
Last post on May 15, 2003
blush Where are you? Just one more, please.

"As the planet Turn" by Allicat/windfall
Where are you?

Please, said someone said something! Are they still with us.

MAF

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#140434 06/18/03 03:37 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
i heard from ultragirl a few days ago. she's busy with school and finals and such, but plans to resume posting (on both boards) shortly. not sure when, exactly, but probably within the next few weeks.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
#140435 06/18/03 03:59 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Hatman,

Thak you!

Is good to know she'll come back.

MAF smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#140436 06/18/03 04:44 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Maria,

I posted Chapter 6 of Little Girl Lost about 2 weeks ago, and my beta reader still has chapter 7...

Laura

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
#140437 06/18/03 10:34 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Maria, Elle's been on IRC a couple of times lately. RL's been hectic and she was without an internet connection at her apartment for a while - not sure if that's fixed yet. However, she assures us that she's working on the sequel to When The West Wind Moves (she said WTWWM is finished! eek ) and she'll start posting that as soon as she can.

Thanks for asking after missing authors, Maria! It's a great motivator. thumbsup

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
#140438 06/19/03 12:11 AM
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Yes, Maria, I finally managed to find a BR. She's B-Reading Part 11 now, and I hope it's not going to take much longer.

I'm really sorry for the delay, but I'm already working on Part 12 so I hope there won't be more delays.

Well I promise that if I see that my BR is going too slow, I can always post it first and edit it whenever it's ready.

AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
#140439 06/20/03 01:05 AM
Columnist
Columnist
Yeah, RL has me snowed under. I haven't thought about any of my WIPs for a couple months. But term break is just around the corner, so don't give up on me just yet...

Melisma (hauling the WIPs out, here under her Rock, and frantically trying to remember where she was going with each of them...)

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
#140440 06/22/03 01:17 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Sorry for not answering before.

"The Little Girls Lost" by Brightfeather
June 18, 2003
I posted Chapter 6 of Little Girl Lost about 2 weeks ago, and my beta reader still has chapter 7...
Apologize! But, you are right. That was two weeks ago. June 8, 2003.
confused Brightfeather did you change your name to ********?

Wendymr: "When the West Wind Moves" by Ellen Roberts

June 19, 2003
Maria, Elle's been on IRC a couple of times lately. RL's been hectic and she was without an internet connection at her apartment for a while - not sure if that's fixed yet. However, she assures us that she's working on the sequel to When The West Wind Moves (she said WTWWM is finished! ) and she'll start posting that as soon as she can.
grumble

Thank you all,

MAF blush

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
MAF
#140441 06/27/03 08:42 AM
Blogger
Blogger
Hello! A first-day-user is raising her hand to ask:
While on the subject of unfinished projects and their authors, does anyone know what happened to Debby Stark? She left her absolutely wonderful "Dawning" series on, well, it seemed like an 'interlude' story; a filler piece to explain a few things while preparing for another major story arc. Is Debby still out there somewhere? confused

“A date? You mean a real date? Like where I take out my best perfume, the one I bought after seeing 'Love Affair', the good one not the remake, and put a dab behind my knee, even though I have no idea why?” ~~Lois Lane, “The Phoenix”
#140442 06/27/03 09:18 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Kimberly,

Did you try looking for her name in "The Lois and Clark fanfiction Index".

http://www.lcfanfic.com/author_sm.htm

There you can find the stories that are finish.

Try to email her and ask her if you don't find what your looking.

MAF blush

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
MAF
#140443 06/27/03 09:31 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey welcome Kimberly,

I think I've asked that question before, and the gist that I got was that there were more parts to the Dawning series, but they were on her site and not all put on the Archive, only I think I tried the link to her site one time, and it doesn't exist anymore.

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#140444 06/27/03 09:37 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Debby sticks her head up once in a while, but hasn't given us any new fanfic for years frown Last I heard, she was going through the first 24 chapters of Dawning fixing typos, and then after that she did plan to write more... but so far, nothing.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard