Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#140400 06/15/03 02:20 PM
K
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
K
I want to add another surprised thank you to the growing list of them... I *never* expected to win! I'm especially thrilled to be sharing with my pounceuplet Annie, whose work is amazing, especially Standing at the Edge and All Alone. smile

Thank you to everyone who voted for my story, and a *big* thank you to AK-Comm for organising everything! I'm sorry I couldn't make it, but thanks also to Paul who accepted in my stead smile .

And I'll be looking forward to the logs to see all the speeches I've been hearing about.. <g>

Kaylle smile

#140401 06/15/03 03:37 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Congratulations to all the winners!!!!! That was really fun!! Where are the logs posted? I had to leave early.
Thanks to the AK committee for all your hard work.
cool
Artemis smile1

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
#140402 06/16/03 05:11 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ok, let's see, where do I start?

First, sorry for being so late; I've been doing some studying (unfortunately, not much laugh )

I want to congratulate all the winners and all the nominees as well, because I believe that being nominated is in tiself an honor.

Second, and really important, is thanking the Alt-K comm for tehir hard work all along, with the eligibility process, nominations and, later, voting. Anna, Saskia (and Jana, even if she's no longer a part of the comm) you diud and amazing job with everything and put together a great ceremony (at least the bit I could see).

I really am sorry to have missed most of it; I could never regret it enough. I'd invited my friends for lunch but since we're all midway through our finals, they asked me if it could be turned into a late dinner, adn I couldn't bring myself to tell them that it couldn't happen because there was an IRC award ceremony I really wanted to attend frown

Ayway, I want to thank everyone who nominated and votod my story : Motivo... (Reason). This meant a lot for me. I hope you don't mind I also use this folder to thank the people I should have thanked on Saturday: first, the person who, unfortunately, inspired this story, wherever she may be. Thanks as well to Jose for his encouragement adn Tricia, for being there for everyone of my stories so far and, hopefully, for future ones too. I know I couldn't get rid of Jose even if I tried, so... :p And last (I promise), thanks to Bobbet, for helping me with the translation. Without your help, it could have never come so close to the original thing. Thanks a lot!

Wow, this is longer than I expected. SOrry guys blush

Cris

Cris
#140403 06/16/03 07:35 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'd like to thank everyone who voted for The Art of Being Clark for the Best Challenge Response story! Wow!! What an honor!!

The Art of Being Clark started out as an answer to the fluff challenge but somehow ended up being a bit more than fluff. But anyway, I'm very honored and floored that it won. blush

AK committee: You've done a wonderful job!! Thank you for all your hard and long hours of preparation and sacrifice!! You guys are the best!! thumbsup

Congratulations to all of the nominees and winners!

Missy

#140404 06/16/03 11:42 AM
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
From Tank:
It's always been my goal to become the Susan Lucci of Lois and Clarkdom.
I think you forgot that Susan Lucci actually won once a few years ago (May 21, 1999 after a Google search) after losing 18 straight nominations. So you're still in line with one win.

To all the nominees and winners, a big congratulations! notworthy

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
#140405 08/14/03 06:46 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Where can I read up and watch the winner's creations?
shock

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
#140406 08/14/03 06:51 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Welcome to the boards Roo smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard