Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Saskia Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
As you may have guessed, today is finally the big day. At 6pm EST (that's midnight CET, 11pm in the UK and 3pm on the pacific coast) the second non-annual Alt-Kerth Award Ceremony will start and we invite everyone to join us in the fun.

You can find us on IRC, on the undernet, in the channels #altkerthawards and #altkerthchat.

To really enjoy it all, I advice you download the sounds we'll be using too. You can do that at http://www.geocities.com/alt_kerths/sounds.html

All you need to bring is a good mood, something to drink (and maybe eat) and you're ready to party with us.

If you have any questions, or don't know yet how IRC works, feel free to email us at alt_kerths@yahoo.com

The Alt-Kerth Committee
Anna and Saskia

PS. Good luck to all the nominees!!!

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Saskia, did you know that Geocities is denying access to sound files and website. This happens when there is excessive bandwidth so I guess it must be popular.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great show, guys! smile I wasn't able to be there the whole time, but what I saw looked fabulous. Will there be an official log posted anywhere? Some of those speeches definitely ought to be preserved <g>

And congrats to all the winners! smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Features Writer
Features Writer
Just wanted to thanks to all who helped put on the altkerth awards.

I was unable to attend - but I know from past award shows that you worked hard. And I appreciate your hard work.
merry

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard