Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Well, y'all. Due to the fact that one of their editors found my story, Little Girl Lost, Generation Pop has recently added a Lois and Clark section to their site. <bg> The site has an Ezine as well as featuring fanfic, and they invited me to put LGL on it!

http://www.generationpop.net

BrightFeather

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Way to expand L&C's sphere of influence! thumbsup

Though I have to confess, I haven't figured out how to navigate on that site. Maybe I'm the wrong generation for it wink

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
<bg> When the first screen comes up, click on "fanfiction". Then when the next screen pops up, click on "fanfiction". Go down to the "L's" and Click on "Lois and Clark". <g> The only story currently listed is mine...

It's a pretty neat site. You can see how many people have looked at your story *and* read feedback.

BF

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard