Next Thread
Print Thread
BanAnna Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Wanted: Alt-Kerth Presenters
Reward: A Mini-Kal-El of your very own

If you are familiar with IRC, willing to help out, and excited about the Alt-Kerths, you can volunteer to present an award at the Alt-Kerth Awards ceremony on June 14, 2003. (That’s this Saturday!) We’ll even send you a FREE Mini-Kal-El just for volunteering!

Email us at alt_kerths@yahoo.com to let us know that you want to help out, and be sure to tell us if you have a preference for which category you present.

Thank you in advance to those of you who volunteer! laugh

The Alt-Kerth Committee
Anna and Saskia

B
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
B
Hey, Anna and Saskia,

Feel free to call me blind and stupid, but...I'm not finding the time for the ceremony on the website. Could you please refresh my memory? (if it ever made it in there in the first place :p )

I would love to be a presenter, but I am in a drama at church this weekend (yippee!) and don't know how the times will work out.

Thanks!

Bethy

I don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Bethy, the ceremony starts Saturday on 6pm EST.

For everyone else, we'll be at IRC on the Undernet. The channels are #altkerthawards (for the ceremony) and #altkerthchat (for all the talking).

We hope you'll all join us and that there will be lots of presenters voluntering to help out.

And if you can only join for a short while and still want to present, that's possible too. Just let us know when you will be there and we can tell what categories are available at that moment.

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hmm

Is there a password we need to get for the talking channel

Jen
(currently praying that she can attend but doubtful)

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Top Banana
Top Banana
Nope, no password for these channels. They are open to everyone who knows the channel excists then.

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard