Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi everyone,

Last time I post this list was on February 17, 2003.

I have to thank you, all the writers that do all does wonderful stories that give us so much pleasure reading.

TITLE AUTHOR

"Life Support" and waiting to be disconnect of life so they can go to rest in the heaven of stories that are incomplete.

1.Falling like this--Candy-N-KY
2.FC-Inevitable--Cristal Wimmer
3.After the Shot--Kalisthegreatest
4.Just like Clark--Keshandra
5.The Exodus III-Repercussions--Thanatos
6.Alien gift--Bethy En
7.Weekend Feature--Diane
8.Phoenix Reborn--Jill
9.Beginning of Forever--Jalm 16
10.Blast from the Past--Joyfn--WIP

"Coma" Author will to continue in the future (a year) but not now.

1.The Hybrid--Allicat/ Windtall
2.My, What big Abs you have!--Princess Destiny
3.Resurrection, Resuscitate--Aerm1
4.Single White Kryptonian--Shayne T--WIP
5.When the Fallen Angel Fly--Kaethel
6.Resplender--Ultragirl
7.Threads of Fate--StarKitty
8.Doomsday...life--Nathan Welty
9.The Wild, Wild Tempus--Mr.d8a
10.Lois and Beast--Thanatos

"Sleeping" stories are those that their writer post from time to time (No schedule).

1.The Blacktop End--Keshandra
2.Stranger V: Kissing Friends--Miss G.
3.Imbalance--Tarkas--WIP
4.Fast or Ficus?--Meredith--FINISH
5.Mission in Time--SimbolicAngel

"Napping" are resting temporary.

1.All Shook Up /At Night Falls--Ultragirl
2.House of Card--Challenge--WIP
3.Learn to Wait--Angel Rose
4.When the West Wind Move--Ellen Roberts
5.Hack--Melisma
6.Nothing but Luthor on the Way--Cristina--FINISH

“Promise to continue” blush

1.Playing for keeps--Annie M.
2.For Ever and All Eternal III--Brightfeather

“Incomplete Stories” whinging Almost Finish stories.

1.Fast or Ficus--Meredith--FINISH
2.The one where Lois and Clark make some friends-- Carol M.

“Finish Stories” mecry

1.FC-Inevitable--Cristal Wimmer
2.L&J:TLAOK--Hazel
3.Imitation of Life--Christy Landrum
4.Epidemic--Kitty
5.Utopia 2 "Forgiveness"[Nfic]--Kitty
6.Vision of Lois--Triple L
7.Shock & secrect--Katie
8.It's a small world--Leuch
9.Phychic-osis--Shadowfax
10.Untitle--Solidchristian88
11.Jimmy's Healing--Solidchristian88

*Important*

1. Please remember, our writer will like to read your comment.

2. Please when opening a folder, write comment or feedback (FDK:), and the number of the part posting. This will make posting easier.

3. Feel free to correct me.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

peep Please, be gentile I’m very sensible person.

MAF wink

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Maria, you are so good to remember all these stories and to remind authors that there are readers waiting (im)patiently to read them. I know that the authors you've included here will be very grateful for the nag. wink

Without readers like you who take the trouble to let writers know that you're reading their stories and that you value their work, I'm sure there would be far fewer repeat fanfic writers. Thank you. smile1

Just a fly-by! *waves*
N
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
N
I'm stopping in for my weekend fix and I must add a nag (or two) for:

Kidnapped!
New Heights
Strangers V

Please, pretty please?????? I'm waiting very patiently.

Sherry

Visit www.marykay.com/sfmurphy for wonderful cosmetic products and an opportunity to enrich the lives of women.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Without readers like you who take the trouble to let writers know that you're reading their stories and that you value their work, I'm sure there would be far fewer repeat fanfic writers.
This is so true. Maria, thank you so much for always being so supportive. Your nagging is extremely welcome; if you weren't there to remind me that When the Fallen Angels Fly is in a coma, I'm not sure I would ever find the courage to re-open the file. But every time you post a nag, I want to rework on it and finish it at last, and I will, in due time, after I'm done with a current WIP that I have sort of promised to write for about two years and a half. goofy

Thank you so much for the encouragement! notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Thank you! For taking the time to read the list.

Its sad, so many great stories.

Wendy:

Maria, you are so good to remember all these stories and to remind authors that there are readers waiting (im)patiently to read them. I know that the authors you've included here will be very grateful for the nag.
blush That sweet, but I'm one of does impatient readers. smile1 I'm waiting impatiently for you to come back.

Thanks

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
neo Offline
Blogger
Blogger
Hey

Thank you Maria for all that great work. It's nice to know that someone is taking tabs !!
smile1

Keep going Maria !!!

Kaethel
quote:

..."after I'm done with a current WIP that I have sort of promised to write for about two years and a half."

WOW.... Is this what I'm thinking of, kaethel ? rotflol
No I'm not nagging, I'm just curious !!!

Bye, Lucie

Top Banana
Top Banana
Maria, thanks again for the support, and the compliment! blush

Lucie, yes, I think it's what you're thinking about. I'm actually starting to consider it in a more linear way, which is generally a good sign. smile

Kaethel smile (off to write more)

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Yeah, yeah, yeah. <g> I know. I've been getting some nags lately about Forever and All Eternity III: Destiny. I don't quite have the first chapter written, and I'd really like to have some buffer on it so that I'm not constantly scrambling for the next chapter like with Little Girl Lost. And I still have to finish writing the last chapter, editing Chapter 7, and well, after I finish writing the last chapter, it has to be edited, too.

wink It's also been a few months, so I'm going to have to go back and read the first two stories in the trilogy to figure out what was going on. I promise that I'll finish the trilogy--I *do* have a crossover planned for the same universe, after all.

BF

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

neo
Thank you Maria for all that great work. It's nice to know that someone is taking tabs !!
blush That's sweet.
The more we "Nag" the more they know we want to read the those stories.

Kaethel
Maria, thanks again for the support, and the compliment!
blush Thats what I'm here for, to "Nag".

BrightFeather
Yeah, yeah, yeah. <g> I know. I've been getting some nags lately about Yeah, yeah, yeah. <g> I know. I've been getting some nags lately about Forever and All Eternity III: Destiny. I don't quite have the first chapter written, and I'd really like to have some buffer on it so that I'm not constantly scrambling for the next chapter like with Little Girl Lost. And I still have to finish writing the last chapter, editing Chapter 7, and well, after I finish writing the last chapter, it has to be edited, too.
I don't quite have the first chapter written, and I'd really like to have some buffer on it so that I'm not constantly scrambling for the next chapter like with Little Girl Lost. And I still have to finish writing the last chapter, editing Chapter 7, and well, after I finish writing the last chapter, it has to be edited, too.
thumbsup First, finish "Little girl Lost"- Great stories.

blush Second, I'll let you rest until my next post of Napping list.
This story was getting good. Thanks for considering continue to write "Forever and All Eternity III: Destiny". blush

Thank you all,

MAF peep

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
MAF
Columnist
Columnist
This seems like an appropriate place to make an apology re: New Heights.

RL has been hectic. Business has been a bit *too* good, which I'm not complaining about, but I've barely had a moment to call my own. Actually, I haven't had a moment to call my own.

Feeling stressed, harried, and worn out to the bone, is not conducive to writing, unfortunately. I don't even have any ideas rattling around in my brain at the moment. frown

It will be a bit longer for the next installment of New Heights, but the story will be finished eventually.

Sorry,
Irene
off to help Kathleen finish packing for her week camping with her class, then off to do the payroll, and then off to do laundry so she actually has clothes to wear tomorrow, then off to do some prep-work for the next wholesale order to prepare for tomorrow....

Sleep, who needs it??

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
New Heights

Hi Irene,

Sorry for not answer before. blush

RL has been hectic. Business has been a bit *too* good, which I'm not complaining about, but I've barely had a moment to call my own. Actually, I haven't had a moment to call my own.
Thank God that business is good. thumbsup

Feeling stressed, harried, and worn out to the bone, is not conducive to writing, unfortunately. I don't even have any ideas rattling around in my brain at the moment.
That's because you are stress. Take it ease.

You always come to finish your story, for now will sleep. wink

Ah! That don't mean that I will not nag. laugh

MAF laugh

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
MAF
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Congratulations, Chris! smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
MAF
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Maria: Thank you!!!!

Your nagging definitely helped me get this one done. laugh Without an awful lot of prodding from a number of people -- including you -- EMII would, I'm sure, still be festering on my hard drive. Instead... smile

Chris (who thinks Maria does a wonderful service for us all)

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Congratulation, Cristina! thumbsup

hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
MAF

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard