Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#140305 06/03/03 04:22 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Since I'm trying to increase my post count so Jose won't tease me saying that he is Kerth while I'm only merriwether, and this story seems lost somewhere (eitehr that or I missed it, in which case I trully apologize for the nagging)... Well, I'd thought I'd nag a little. Come on, we want the smoochies!!!

so, where's part 8? Please? smile

Cris
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
TOW being...? confused Well done for nagging, all the same, Cristina. Authors aren't allowed to disappear when they're posting great stories!

Which remind me... What's happened to Nothing But A Luthor On The Way, hmmm??? wildguy wildguy wildguy

Wendy wink

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
TOW being...?
The One Where Lois and Clark Meet Some New Friends laugh

Come on, Missy and Carol! Post the last part!! smile1

Methos: "I'm easily amused."

(Indiscretions - Highlander: The Series)
Merriwether
Merriwether
Misery, Agony and Pestilence
eek Wow, Yvonne, I knew you were a... fun person. wink

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Top Banana
Top Banana
And we have one more to nag for: FoF! Come one, Meredith, we like to see more of it!

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Meredith! Meredith!Meredith!....! laugh

sunshine cool

A friend is somebody that knows everything about you and still likes you
Kerth
Kerth
What's happened to Nothing But A Luthor On The Way, hmmm?
smile As long as she don't post her exams...

Yvonne!! Where's FoD 5, Misery 2, Agony and Pestilence?
Kidnapped?

Kae, NWH 2
WTFAF?

Jose hyper /ducking

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hey!!!! Not fair nagging me behind my back! goofy Seriously, thanks for remembering, El and Jose. smile As for where those stories are, um... well, somewhere on my hard drive, I suppose. Behind cobwebs. Under the dust. laugh

Kaethel smile (who seconds the nag for all the other stories!)

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, somewhat an original experience for me as the fact that SDB is currently not being written is actually because I have a reasonable excuse. goofy

Waiting for my beta to get back to me. <g>

LabRat smile (who has to admit that she was somewhat disappointed to hear a preliminary report from said beta that indicates it might be salvagable and not should be binned immediately as she'd rather hoped. This means I might actually have to work on finishing it at some point. And without reasonable excuses for procrastination too. Not good. )

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Top Banana
Top Banana
Misery, Agony and Pestilence

Wow, Yvonne, I knew you were a... fun person.
LOL, Rivka! Yeah, I think I was Eeyore in a previous lifetime. wink

Actually, Pestilence was Pam's invention. She took the next logical step along from my other ever-so-jolly story titles and suggested that my next opus. Now it seems to have taken on a life of its own. Who knows, maybe it will even write itself.

Jose also asked about Kidnapped! Well, I'm sorry about that, but I've just got stuck with it at the moment and I also seem to have lots of other stuff consuming my free time. I did write a couple of paragraphs last night, so perhaps I'm becoming unglued at last [g].

Yvonne

Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Which remind me... What's happened to Nothing But A Luthor On The Way, hmmm???
umm... peep Part 8 should be up next week. Exams are keeping me busy and I made the mistake of running out of buffer. Sorry for the delay. AS soon as the first(and worst) half of my exams is through (MondaY) I'll get back to writing.

Cris

Cris
Kerth
Kerth
Exams are keeping me busy
No, no, that's a bad excuse... Exams are not important to keep us hoping for more... But if you don't want to tell us about your other job...

Jose /ducking hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Actually, Pestilence was Pam's invention. She took the next logical step along from my other ever-so-jolly story titles and suggested that my next opus. Now it seems to have taken on a life of its own. Who knows, maybe it will even write itself.
Oh good Lord, you mean you're actually writing this??? I don't know whether to fall over laughing or slink away, embarrassed...

Next time, I'll suggest a cheerier title wink

PJ
blush rotflol

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Nagging all the above. blush

MAF :rolleyes:

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard